1. In Germany its perfectly legal to try and free yourself from prison because, ‘freeing yourself is a basic human instinct’…
2. The average cloud weighs about 1.1 million pounds. Which is fine with me, as long as the cloud has a great personality.
3. 1 Million Seconds = 11 days, 1 Billion Seconds = 31 years
4. There are more move combinations on a chess board than there are atoms in the universe. I say that to anyone and they look at me like I have 3 eyes.
5. Bears can climb faster than they can run
6. Anne Frank and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.were born in the same year (1929)
7. There’s about 10 sheep to every human in New Zealand
8. The deepest dive by an Emperor Penguin (535 meters) is deeper than that of a Blue Whale (500 meters)
9. Hugh Hefner and Betty White are older than the golden gate bridge.
10. All of the planets in our solar system can fit in the space between earth and the moon
11. Technically, even though it is large enough to have 8 different time-zones, China only has one time zone.
12. Here’s a few that I’ve collected from watching QI:
The Earth has more than one moon.
Horses can’t vomit.
Your middle and ring finger share the same tendon.
The consumption of cyanobacteria makes flamingos pink.
All of the gondolas in Venice are black.
Parrots mimic humans but not other animals.
13. Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
14. Hot water freezes faster than cold water
15. To elude a croc on land all you need to do is run in a zig zag formation because they can’t turn while they run
16. A crocodile can’t stick it’s tongue out.