What’s unique about the romantic combination of Virgo and Aquarius is that it’s unlike other combinations, in the sense that the energy is extremely fragile. This combo has the ability to work REALLY well, or REALLY bad. These signs are prone to disconnect, making it very easy to end the connection altogether. Often times however, the fragile nature of the relationship also aligns them with success. Virgos are very brain focused, extreme over thinkers. Anyone under the sign of Aquarius can attest to feeling very detached at times, very loving but also very logical. Virgo, on the other hand, can be very emotionally driven, making the signs prone to colliding. The good news is, these signs are both very intellectual. Both of the signs value friendship and connection, making it easy to open up to one another. This bond has the potential to be as intimate as can be, given its fragile history.
Here are 16 reasons this duo could actually be the pair of a lifetime:
1. They almost always start as best friends first.
2. The patience and calmness of an Aquarius balances the analytical and over thinking nature of the Virgo.
3. They typically agree on politics.
4. They also typically agree on anything human rights related.
5. The signs easily get comfortable with each other.
6. Their friendship makes them handle conflict and problems with a lot more grace.
7. They both can be very sensitive.
8. They both are capable of intellectual conversations.
9. Personal growth is important to both of them.
10. They can communicate very well.
11. They get excited about the same things.
12. They share similar hobbies and interests.
13. They both are mindful of others emotions.
14. They are both empathetic.
15. They both can appreciate organization.
16. They both are loyal lovers.Aquarius: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Virgo: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope