A Leo and Scorpio pairing is no walk in the park. In fact, this is a relationship that should be avoided entirely. Leo and Scorpio have such different personalities and it will take a lot of time, energy, patience, and understanding to even attempt to make it work.
Leo and Scorpio Compatibility
The Leo Zodiac
- The Leo zodiac sign is ruled by the sun, the center of our solar system. Leos have very bold, bright, and dominant personalities. They are the fifth sign of the zodiac.
- The Leo sun sign is represented by a lion, which symbolizes courage and strength.
- As a fire sign, Leo is enthusiastic, bold, and a natural-born leader.
- As a fixed sign, Leos are quite stubborn. They will stick to something until the very end.
- Leo personality traits:
- Passionate and energetic
- Courageous and strong
- Natural born leaders with ambition
- Arrogant attention seekers
- They’ll typically put themselves and their needs first
- Leo man personality:
- A man who wants to be treated like a king: he wants to receive gifts and be showered with attention.
- Don’t worry about whether or not this man will be loyal–once he commits, he’s all in.
- Leo woman personality:
- This woman will want to be treated like royalty, showered with affection, and gifts.
- She will want to be the center of someone’s world.
- A dominant woman, in both love and in a career.
- She wants to love and be loved!
- In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon, rising, and Venus placements in their zodiac chart. Your moon represents your inner self, your rising (or ascendant) is how people see you when they first meet you, and Venus represents love and beauty.
- If your moon sign is in Leo, you are more susceptible to being sensitive when being criticized. They can also be dramatic and overbearing when they are at their worst.
- If your Venus sign is in Leo, you will most likely express your love in physical ways. You crave stability and security in a relationship.
- If your rising sign is in Leo, you have a magnetic, strong personality! You are confident and charismatic and excited about doing new things.
Leos are natural-born leaders. They like to set the rules and set the pace for the relationship. They are stubborn, so they aren’t going to handle it well when their partner disagrees with them over where to eat dinner or what movie to watch on date night. Leos are also wildly passionate, so they will stick to their guns. They will fight for what they believe in. They won’t shy away from an argument because confrontation doesn’t frighten them. Even if they are wrong, they probably aren’t going to admit it out loud.
Leos want to be spoiled rotten when they’re in a relationship. They want to be treated like the center of their partner’s world. They won’t be happy when a text goes unanswered or a phone call gets ignored. They won’t be satisfied with tiny bits of attention scattered here and there. They want their partner’s complete attention whenever they are together. They love being thrust into the spotlight. Their worst fear is blending into the background.
The Scorpio Zodiac
- Scorpio’s ruling planet is sign Mars, the ruler of strength and self-expression, and Pluto, the ruler of psychic energy. They are the eighth sign of the zodiac.
- The Scorpio symbol is a scorpion, which is known to represent power and intimacy.
- As a fixed sign, a Scorpio sun is stable and determined. They very much have a “my way or the highway” attitude.
- As a water sign, Scorpio has a secret emotional depth to them. The Scorpio person won’t want to sit in a negative feeling for too long so they always find a way to get over it.
- Scorpio personality traits:
- Has jealous and possessive tendencies
- Obsessive; will hold grudges
- Personality traits of a Scorpio man:
- He will notice right away if you’re trying to play games with him, so just don’t bother!
- He would rather be in a committed relationship than go through a bunch of flings.
- Personality traits of a Scorpio woman:
- Full fo passion and confidence
- She can be flirtatious, however, she won’t give her heart away to just anyone.
- She won’t like to play or be played, so don’t bother trying to get her to chase you!
- In astrology, we each have a sign in certain placements of our zodiac chart. We each have a moon sign and a Venus sign; our moon represents our inner selves and how we deal with feelings and emotions and your Venus is how you are with love, beauty, and the finer things in life.
- If your moon is in Scorpio, you tend to go through mood swings often. A Scorpio moon is intuitive about others’ feelings and mysterious about their own feelings.
- If your Venus sign is in Scorpio, you are an intense and mysterious lover. You are unpredictable in love and you want a partner who understands that side of you.
- If your rising sign is in Scorpio, you are ambitious and quite independent. You don’t like getting close to people too quickly and would prefer to be secretive if possible.
Scorpios are obsessive. They will chase after whatever they want, whether it is a career opportunity or a relationship. They won’t let small obstacles get in the way of their biggest goals. Once they set their mind on something, they can’t focus on anything else. Unfortunately, since they get so attached to the important people in their lives, they have severe jealousy issues. They aren’t happy when their partner spends too much time with the opposite sex – or even with family and friends. They want their partner all to themselves.
Scorpios aren’t going to waste their time with dating games. They aren’t going to stare at a text message for an hour, trying to figure out what you meant in your last message. They aren’t going to be more attracted to you if you act mysterious and unobtainable, ether. If it seems like you aren’t interested, they will simply walk away. They want someone straightforward. They want someone who is honest about their feelings and blunt about what they are looking for in a relationship.
Leo and Scorpio: Friendship Compatibility
- Leo and Scorpio will quickly come to the realization that they’re quite different from one another and that a friendship will be pretty challenging.
- The Scorpio friend will want privacy while the Leo friend will prefer to be in the center of attention. They won’t be able to understand this difference in one another.
- A Leo-Scorpio friendship will be quite stubborn. Both signs are fixed, which means neither of them will give in to a situation or be vulnerable.
- Leo and Scorpio are ruled by masculine energies (Pluto and the sun), which means they will often fight over power in the friendship. As long as they take a moment to talk through it, they can motivate one another and achieve great things together.
These two signs are too similar to make a friendship work. They both want to take charge. They both want to make decisions. They both want to act as a leader. Since they are so determined to do what they believe is right, they are going to clash. Their strong personalities will cause tension between them. Since they always believe they are right, they are going to have trouble seeing situations from the other person’s perspective. They are too set in their ways to even consider changing.
These signs also have extremely different ideas of ‘fun’. Scorpios would rather spend their weekends hanging out with a small group of people they consider close friends. They might even want to spend their time working on an important project. Meanwhile, Leos want to be out in the world. They want to be the center of attention at karaoke bars and clubs. They want all eyes on them. They are not satisfied with small groups. They thrive in crowds.
Leo and Scorpio: Sex and Love Compatibility
- A Leo Scorpio relationship will be quite complicated because of the very different and very strong personalities.
- The Scorpio lover leads with the depth and emotions while the Leo lover leads with confidence, passion, and sometimes even a casual attitude. It will be really hard for them to find balance and sexual satisfaction in the bedroom.
- Both the Leo partner and the Scorpio partner are pretty honest people: Leos are transparent while Scorpios are direct. This allows them to trust one another easily. However, they’ll face a lot of challenges when it comes to communication.
- True love isn’t in the cards for a Leo and Scorpio pair.
These signs are going to have a rough time making a relationship work. After all, Leos want to be drowned with attention – not just from their partner. From everyone. Meanwhile, Scorpios are possessive. They are going to get jealous when other people ogle their partner. They are going to want their lover all to themselves – and Leo isn’t going to be cool with that. They want everyone to love them. They want attention everywhere they go.
On the plus side, these signs are always going to be honest with each other. They will never hold back their true feelings or true intentions. They will share their fears, their hopes, and their insecurities, even when it makes the situation uncomfortable. Although their relationship probably won’t last long, they won’t walk away hating each other. There will be mutual respect between them.
Zodiac Compatibility with Leo or Scorpio
- If you’re a Leo, you’ll find that it will be a good love with fellow fire signs Sagittarius and Aries. Leo and Aries are able to bond on a fiery, sexual level. They both are very similar when it comes to (expressing) emotions. Leo and Sagittarius will have no problem being impulsive and aggressive — they always make up in the end.
- If you’re a Leo, it won’t be a strong love match with an earth sign, like Virgo. Leo and Virgo won’t be able to understand each other and their contrasting personalities: a Virgo is nurturing and reserved in love and Leo is confident, selfish, and full of passion.
- If you’re a Scorpio, you’ll find that you’ll be compatible with fellow water sign Pisces. You both will focus more on the emotional aspect of the relationship and you might face challenges when it comes to physical satisfaction. However, it’s nothing you can’t get through! Communication and trust are strong and this will evidently develop true intimacy.
- If you’re a Scorpio, expect a relationship with air signs Libra and Aquarius to be quite poor. They’ll all struggle to trust one another in a potential love relationship. Libra and Scorpio will have an intense dynamic that can be quite challenging and Scorpio and Aquarius will struggle to find that balance of emotion and rational thinking.
Leos will have a much healthier relationship with a fire sign, like an Aries. Since they understand how to communicate with each other, they will be able to air their complaints and concerns without causing an argument. They will feel comfortable opening up to each other about whatever is on their mind. Plus, plenty of sparks will fly in the bedroom. They will know exactly how to turn each other on, and they will never get bored because they are both adventurous and open to trying new things.
Meanwhile, Scorpios will have the most luck with another water sign, like a Pisces. These two signs will feel comfortable opening up to each other from the start. They will feel safe in each other’s arms. Since they will be able to talk about everything and anything, there won’t be any secrets between them. Plus, when there are problems, they won’t sweep them under the rug. They will deal with them and grow stronger from them.
Leo and Scorpio: Relationship Compatibility with Leo or Scorpio
Leo man + Scorpio woman:
These are two very independent beings and not ideally compatible. If they are aware of each others’ dominant, contrasting personality traits–like the Scorpio female’s mean and controlling traits and the Leo male’s selfish and cocky attitudes–this could be an interesting pair. Leo and Scorpio will struggle to make things work. With their strong personalities, they will have a lot to learn from one another.
Scorpio man + Leo woman:
These two are quite stubborn and will have a hard time compromising in the relationship. The Scorpio male is romantic and loyal and won’t have the patience for the Leo female’s ego and need to be the center of attention. Both Leo and Scorpio can be quite possessive and this similar energy could work…but not always.
Leo compatibility with a Leo:
No matter if it’s a Leo woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Leo-Leo relationship will be bold, fiery, and passionate. They will be the center of attention often — it will be a “fun” competition for the spotlight. Sex will be wild and exciting, however, there will be little to no conversations about their emotions.
Scorpio Compatibility with a Scorpio:
No matter if it’s a Scorpio woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Scorpio-Scorpio romance is fierce, intense, and full of passion. They will be sexual creatures who have a hard time showing emotion. They’re both determined, go-getting signs, so they’ll accomplish a lot together too.
Two Leos are going to fight for the spotlight. They will be incredibly competitive with each other because they won’t want to share the attention they’re getting from friends and family members. They will also have problems when it comes to decision-making. Since they are both stubborn, they won’t want to compromise. They won’t want to give in to the other person. This could cause fights to last for hours and hours, if not days. They might never come to a reasonable solution.
Meanwhile, two Scorpios are going to bring out the best in each other. They are going to encourage each other to pursue their passions. They are going to support each other’s wildest dreams. Best of all, they are going to have unforgettable sex. They are going to bring each other unmeasurable pleasure. The only downside is that they will have trouble showing their vulnerable sides to each other. They will have to learn how to open up, emotionally, if they want the relationship to last.Leo: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Scorpio: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope