Would you think that a relationship between two earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn, would be a strong pair? Absolutely! These two are a fiercely compatible love match. Let’s get to know their personalities a bit and see how they make it work:
Virgo and Capricorn Compatibility
The Virgo Zodiac
- Virgo‘s ruling planet is Mars, the planet of wisdom and communication.
- The symbol for the Virgo is a virgin or a woman. In astrology, she represents fertility and wisdom.
- As an earth sign, a Virgo is intellectual, efficient, and practical.
- As a mutable sign, a Virgo can tailor themselves to different situations in life as long as they can analyze the situation first and organize their thoughts.
- Virgo personality traits:
- Dependable, organized, hardworking
- Judgemental and bossy perfectionists
- Would rather sit back and observe but can be social butterflies if need be
- This sun sign tends to worry and overthink
- They are overly critical of everything, especially their relationships.
- Virgo man personality traits:
- Will overanalyze everything
- Very organized and hard-working
- He will be ready to settle down if his lover is loyal and willing to settle down too.
- He doesn’t want to feel smothered in love
- Virgo woman personality traits:
- Bossy and judgemental
- Practical and realistic and cautious in love
- A woman who over-analyzes and is overly-critical of everything.
- In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon, rising, and venus placements of their zodiac chart. Your moon represents your inner self, your rising (or ascendant) is how people see you when they first meet you, and Venus represents love and beauty.
- If your moon sign is in Virgo, you’re passionate about and invested in people and things, but you’ll want to analyze them first to make sure they’re worth it.
- If your Venus sign is in Virgo, you are devoted and nurturing in love. You also might nitpick things about your relationship or your partner–that’s just your way of showing how much you care and want the best for them.
- If your rising sign is in Virgo, you are an organized perfectionist and tend to overly criticize and doubt every move you make.
Virgos worry. They have a hard time enjoying a good thing because they assume everything is going to fall apart eventually. They always run through the worst-case-scenarios in their head. Instead of enjoying a first date or first kiss, they overanalyze everything their crush says and does. They want to know whether they are missing something, so they don’t get excited over anything. Their worst fear is growing attached to someone who doesn’t feel the same way about them.
Virgos are realistic when it comes to love. They understand their life is not a romance novel. They don’t need to be smothered with love and affection in order to be happy. They simply need someone who understands them, someone who is going to treat them right. Of course, they also need someone who respects their orders and allows them to set the rules. After all, they want to be the boss. They assume they are always right.
The Capricorn Zodiac
- Capricorn’s ruling planet is Saturn. The planet Saturn is often associated with karma and divine timing, as well as the planet of (overcoming) obstacles. The Capricorn zodiac sign is known to be obsessed with chasing success.
- The Capricorn symbol is a mythological figure known as a sea goat, representing success, determination, creativity, and productivity.
- As an earth sign, Capricorn is ambitious, grounded, dependable, and intelligent.
- As a cardinal sign, Capricorns like to take initiative. They are natural-born leaders.
- Capricorn personality traits:
- Responsible and loyal
- Condescending at times
- Has high standards for themselves and others
- Tend to bottle up feelings
- Head > heart
- Personality traits of a Capricorn man:
- Doesn’t have love at the top of his priority list–he’s focused on his career and achieving success
- He wants a partner who is practical and grounded like him
- Won’t outwardly show emotion show his affection for you through subtle, sweet gestures
- Personality traits of a Capricorn woman:
- Not the kind of woman who will rush into a relationship. It will take time for her to let down her guard.
- Her love and loyalty runs deep!
- In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon, rising, and Venus placements in their birth chart. Your moon represents your inner self, your rising (or ascendant) is how people see you when they first meet you, and Venus represents love and beauty.
- If your moon sign is in Capricorn, you want stability and control in relationships and friendships. You have a big heart but you won’t give it away to just anyone or too easily.
- If your Venus sign is in Capricorn, you can be materialistic sometimes, however, as a lover, you like to show affection through loyalty rather than grand gestures or gifts.
- If your rising sign is in Capricorn, you are shy and selective when making friends. You like to take your time getting to know someone before you let yourself get close.
Capricorns have high standards for themselves, but they have high standards for their friends and family as well. They aren’t going to settle for less than they deserve when it comes to their career or their love life. They don’t mind staying single. Love isn’t high on their list of priorities. That is why it won’t be hard for them to walk away from someone who is treating them poorly. They would rather be alone than with someone who makes them feel unloved or uncomfortable.
Although Capricorns aren’t the type to fall in love easily, they will be an amazing partner once they decide to settle down. They take their commitments seriously. If they make a promise to someone, they are going to follow through on it. They aren’t going to cheat. They aren’t going to lie. They aren’t going to break someone’s trust. They are going to put all of their efforts into making their person feel as valued as possible. A Capricorn dates to marry, not to screw around.
Virgo and Capricorn: Friendship Compatibility
- Both earth signs are grounded, practical, somewhat introverted.
- They have shared values and interests, like sticking to a routine and wanting to live a simple, secure, and comfortable life.
- They are both very loyal: Capricorn is devoted and expects to be appreciated for it and Virgo is all about giving and taking.
- Virgo will appreciate Capricorn’s need for getting things done right and Capricorn will appreciate Virgo’s need for practicality and focus.
These signs are going to get along well because they are both introverts. They would rather hang out at their house, drinking and playing video games, than have an exciting night out on the town. They don’t need much in order to feel fulfilled. They simply need good company. These signs are also fans of routine. They won’t mind grabbing dinner at the same restaurant every weekend. They won’t be bored by the repetition. They will feel comforted by it.
These signs have the potential to become best friends because they share the same values. They will be honest with each other. They will stick up for each other. They will show respect to each other. They will never screw each other over. After all, neither of them likes to waste time with the wrong people. They will only allow someone to get close to them if they trust that person one hundred percent. They pick their friends carefully because they get drained by people who are too loud and obnoxious.
Virgo and Capricorn: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Although Virgo and Capricorn are on the same page emotionally, they have a physical shyness that comes out in the bedroom.
- The Capricorn lover might be a bit more reserved in the bedroom and that’s when the Virgin Virgo will take over and bring some change and excitement to their sex life.
- They both like having a routine and being devoted to their partner, so they would have no desire to step out of their comfort zone and be unfaithful.
- In a Virgo and Capricorn relationship, they will want to go up and forward in life, together.
- Although both Virgo and Capricorn strive for perfection, they are quite self-aware, especially in the relationship. They will be understanding and patient of one another when meeting each others’ needs and expectations.
These signs are going to have a strong, trusting relationship. Neither of them is interested in cheating, so they are going to stay loyal. They are going to keep their promises. Once they develop a routine with each other, they will both be happy sticking to it. They won’t need any wild and crazy adventures to be happy. They would much rather stick to their comfort zones where they feel safe and secure. They want a stable relationship, not a passionate one.
Although these two signs make great partners, they probably aren’t going to have a great time in the bedroom. They are both shy about their bodies. They won’t want to make the first move and they won’t want to come up with exciting new moves to try, either. Every single time they have sex will be a repeat of the last. They won’t want to switch things up. They will have vanilla sex – or they won’t have sex at all. Their relationship will be more emotional than physical.
Zodiac Compatibility With A Virgo or Capricorn
- If you’re a Virgo, expect a relationship with a Taurus to be pretty amazing. These two are very gentle and understanding of one another, especially in the bedroom, despite their differences. As two earth signs, they are intelligent and capable of understanding situations from every side. If they allow themselves to open up and take a chance, this could be a nearly perfect pair.
- If you’re a Virgo, you might find that a relationship with an air sign, like Libra or Aquarius, isn’t the best, but not the worst either. Virgo will be a bit bossy and Libra will do what they ask because they’re indecisive people-pleasers. Virgo and Aquarius are either aliens making the relationship work or karmic soulmates who found each other. They have too many differences, however, it is possible for them to find balance if they try.
- If you’re a Capricorn, you’ll get along well with a water sign, like Pisces or Scorpio. Both Capricorn and Pisces signs are powerful individuals who share an unexplainable connection in the bedroom. A Pisces will inspire their Capricorn partner while Capricorn will motivate their Pisces partner. Capricorn and Scorpio are stubborn and persistent in their own ways and that makes for a surprisingly strong relationship. Physically, they are the perfect match.
- If you’re a Capricorn, expect that a relationship with a fire sign, like Leo or Aries, won’t be easy. They will have trouble connecting emotionally and physically and evidently they’ll struggle with trusting one another. Everything about the relationship between Capricorn and Aries will feel like a competition. Capricorn and Leo have very different priorities in life and will be too stubborn to respect or understand each others’ differences.
Virgos get along well with Capricorns, but they also have strong chemistry with Taurus. They are both open-minded and understanding, so whenever a problem arises in their relationship, they will be able to talk things out. They will be able to come to a compromise that makes both parties happy. Plus, these signs are both intelligent. They will love walking through museums together, reading books together, and watching educational programs together.
Meanwhile, Capricorns get along well with water signs inside and outside of the bedroom. A Capricorn and a Scorpio, for instance, will have a steamy relationship. They will get along the majority of the time. However, they are both stubborn, so they will have their fair share of fights. Luckily, they are also persistent, so they won’t want to give up on the relationship. They will do everything they can to keep each other happy and to fix whatever is broken.
Virgo and Capricorn: Relationship Compatibility with a Virgo or a Capricorn
Virgo man + Capricorn woman:
When these two first meet, they will feel an instant connection in that someone finally understands them. They will approach love with caution but once they get comfortable with each other, sex will be quite relaxed but playful. The Virgo male and Capricorn female will work together in harmony to have a comfortable life. This will be a very stable couple.
Virgo woman + Capricorn man:
Slow and steady win the race with this incredibly compatible pair. The modest Virgin and the mature sea goat are both cautious in love and the relationship will take a while to progress, but it’s still very strong nonetheless. They will find themselves on the same path towards success and living a stable and secure life.
Virgo compatibility with a Virgo:
No matter if it’s a Virgo woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Virgo-Virgo relationship will be pretty decent. They might think that sex with each other is inadequate because they’re so critical and always searching for the faults in things. With their earth element, they’ll look on the practical side of things in the relationship, like routine and stability. With their shared activities and ability to communicate, this can be a good pairing as long as they have faith in themselves and each other.
Capricorn compatibility with a Capricorn:
No matter if it’s a Capricorn man and woman, woman and woman, or man and man, a Capricorn-Capricorn relationship will be physically and emotionally strong. This cardinal and earth sign can create a whole new exciting element to each other’s lives. They have mutual respect for one another and they’ll be loyal without being too overbearing.
Two Virgos aren’t going to enjoy having sex with each other. They are going to overthink everything they’re doing and ruin the moment. Even worse, they are going to judge everything their partner is doing and make them uncomfortable. Even outside of the bedroom, they are going to have problems. They both like to make decisions and have the last word, which is bound to cause some tension.
Meanwhile, two Capricorns are going to form a strong, unbreakable bond. They are going to treat each other with respect, even when they’re upset with each other. They will never say a mean word out of anger. They will encourage each other, support each other, and make each other feel valued. Whenever one of them is upset, the other is going to find a way to cheer them up in a heartbeat. When they’re together, they’ll never stay sad for long.Capricorn: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Virgo: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope