Would you imagine that it’s a good match between earth sign Capricorn and water sign Scorpio? Definitely! These signs are stubborn and persistent in their own ways and that makes for a surprisingly strong relationship. Let’s get to know their personalities a bit more and see how compatible they really are:
Capricorn and Scorpio Compatibility
The Capricorn Zodiac
- Capricorn’s ruling planet is Saturn. The planet Saturn is often associated with karma and divine timing, as well as the planet of (overcoming) obstacles. The Capricorn zodiac is known to be obsessed with chasing success.
- The Capricorn symbol is a mythological figure known as a sea goat. This symbol represents success, determination, creativity, and productivity.
- As an earth sign, ambitious Capricorn is also grounded, dependable, and intelligent.
- As a cardinal sign, Capricorns like to take initiative. They are natural-born leaders.
- Capricorn’s personality traits:
- Responsible and loyal.
- Condescending at times.
- Has high standards for themselves and others.
- Tend to bottle up feelings.
- Head > Heart.
- Personality traits of a Capricorn man:
- Doesn’t have love at the top of his priority list–he’s focused on his career and achieving success.
- He wants a partner who is practical and grounded like him.
- Won’t outwardly show emotion show his affection for you through subtle, sweet gestures.
- Personality traits of a Capricorn woman:
- Won’t rush into a relationship. It will take time for her to let down her guard with you too.
- Her love and loyalty run deep!
Capricorns need a while to warm up to you. At first, they are going to appear standoffish because they only open themselves up to people who have proven they can be trusted. However, once a Capricorn decides you are worth their time and effort, they are going to treat you wonderfully. They are super protective of their loved ones and will always stay loyal. If this sign agrees to date you, there is a very small chance they will cheat. They pride themselves on their honesty and transparency.
On the downside, Capricorns are highly intelligent and can sometimes come across as pretentious. They always assume they are the smartest person in the room, so they have a tendency to talk down to others and resist coming to compromises. They believe they are always right. They believe they know the best solution to every problem and won’t even want to hear what anyone else has to say. Their stubborn confidence could cause problems.
The Scorpio Zodiac
- The Scorpio sign is ruled by Mars, the ruler of strength and self-expression, and Pluto, the ruler of psychic energy.
- The Scorpio symbol is a scorpion, which is known to represent power and intimacy.
- As a fixed sign, a Scorpio is stable and determined. This sun sign has a “my way or the highway” attitude –they won’t give up until they get what they want.
- As a water sign, Scorpio has an emotional depth that they like to keep a secret. They won’t let themselves sit in a negative feeling for too long so they find a way to get over it.
- Scorpio personality traits:
- Has jealous and possessive tendencies.
- Obsessive; will hold grudges.
- Personality traits of a Scorpio man:
- He will notice right away if you’re trying to play games with him, so just don’t bother!
- He would rather be in a committed relationship than go through a bunch of flings.
- Personality traits of a Scorpio woman:
- A female Scorpio can be confident and flirtatious; however, she won’t give her heart away to just anyone.
- She won’t like to play or be played, so don’t bother trying to get her to chase you!
Scorpios are one of the most loyal signs of the zodiac. Once they grow attached to someone, they will stay loyal. They might even take it a step further and become jealous and possessive. Unfortunately, their negative emotions are as extreme as their positive emotions. If you upset them, they are going to hold a grudge against you for life. They aren’t going to forgive and forget. Moving on from a mistake isn’t in their nature. It’s much more likely they will move on from you.
Scorpios cannot stand liars or cheaters. They only want to surround themselves with authentic people who aren’t afraid to tell the truth. If you try to play mind games with them or encourage them to chase you, they are going to be turned off. They don’t believe relationships should be a game. They believe partners should be genuine with each other from the start. Overall, they want someone upfront and honest.
Capricorn and Scorpio: Friendship Compatibility
- Both signs are stubborn and persistent in their own way and this might cause some tension in the friendship from time to time.
- They are on the same level of determination and they strive for success in all that they do!
- Capricorns will take initiative with new ideas and Scorpios will follow along with enthusiasm and input.
- Scorpios can be possessive of the people in their life, but Capricorns are pretty loyal, so they have nothing to worry about there.
These two signs have a lot in common. Unfortunately, sometimes, their overlapping personality traits will cause them to clash. They are both stubborn, so it’s going to be hard for them to come to an agreement when they have differing opinions. They will both believe they are right. They won’t want to budge on what they want and they won’t want to apologize, even if they realize they were wrong. They will stick to their guns, no matter what.
However, their similar personalities could cause them to have a strong friendship. After all, they are both incredibly loyal. They would do anything for a friend in need. They would never leave someone hanging who needs help. Plus, they are both driven and determined. If they work together on a project, they are going to go far. They will push each other to reach success. As long as they learn to communicate properly and always treat each other respectfully, they will make an unbeatable team.
Capricorn and Scorpio: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Capricorn and Scorpio share a special sexual bond.
- Physical intimacy is strong between them, but there’s a lack of emotional intimacy sometimes.
- It’s easy for Scorpio to trust their Capricorn partner because of how loyal they are.
- Both signs are cautious in love but also persistent go-getters, so if love is what they want, love is what they’ll get.
These two signs are going to have an amazing time in the bedroom. Physically, they are the perfect match. They both strive to be the best at everything they do, so they are going to try their best to pleasure each other. They won’t be able to rest unless they make their partner squirm and moan. They both care about the other person’s pleasure as much as their own, which means they are always going to walk away satisfied with a sexual encounter.
However, outside of the bedroom, they could have some issues. Although there will be a strong sense of trust between these two signs, they are going to have a hard time opening up to each other. Neither sign enjoys discussing their emotions. They would rather bottle up their feelings. Since neither of them is going to initiate a conversation about their emotions, they might go for a long time without meaningful communication. They could end up on two completely separate pages without even realizing it.
Zodiac Compatibility with a Capricorn or a Scorpio
- If you’re a Capricorn, you’ll get along well with water sign Pisces. These are two powerful individuals who share an unexplainable bond in the bedroom. Zodiac sign Pisces will inspire a Capricorn while a Capricorn will motivate a Pisces. They might hit a roadblock when it comes to their shared beliefs, but they both are the type to question themselves and each other and find common ground. Overall this is a pretty compatible pair!
- If you’re a Capricorn, expect that a relationship with an air sign, like Libra or Aquarius, will be pretty lousy. Emotions? Never heard of ‘em. Libras don’t like to share their feelings for fear of people displeasing or judging them and Capricorn doesn’t like to share their feelings at all unless they truly feel comfortable doing so. The same thing with star sign Aquarius — they’ll struggle to open up and talk about their emotions. In the bedroom, you have a “slow and steady” Capricorn lover and a “fast and spontaneous” Aquarius lover. Yikes!
- If you’re a Scorpio, you’ll find that a love match with earth sign Virgo will be a good fit. Virgos and Scorpios are both guarded and grounded in love. With intensely sensitive, mysterious Scorpio and careful, shy Virgo, there’s a positive, strong non-verbal connection; however, they might struggle with the emotional aspect of the relationship from time to time.
- If you’re a Scorpio, expect a relationship with a fire sign, like Aries or Leo, will be a hot, aggressive mess with no emotional connection. Scorpio’s intense emotion might be too much for the aggressively honest Aries and they’ll find that the only thing they can agree on is sex…sometimes. Although Leos can be passionate creatures, they don’t come close to Scorpio’s intensity. They’ll struggle with their emotions and there will be trouble connecting in the bedroom
Capricorns need to date someone who will encourage them to open up about their emotions. They need someone who is going to show them it’s okay to act vulnerable. Otherwise, important words are going to be left unsaid. This is why it’s best for a Capricorn to avoid dating a Libra or Aquarius. None of these signs will be interested in sitting down and having emotionally intelligent conversations about their feelings, so they will never really know what’s going on in each other’s minds.
Meanwhile, a Scorpio should stay away from fire signs. Although they might have a strong physical connection, they aren’t going to have a strong emotional connection. They are only going to bond in the bedroom. If these signs are attracted to each other, they will most likely engage in a fling or a friend with benefits scenario. They probably aren’t going to make a serious relationship last.
Capricorn and Scorpio: Relationship Compatibility with a Capricorn or a Scorpio
Capricorn man + Scorpio woman:
These serious and hard-working individuals make a great match. They both will be very dedicated to the relationship and will be more than willing to face problems head-on and make changes for the better. A Capricorn male can be very sensual when he opens up and a Scorpio woman is known to be quite passionate, so they make a great pair in the bedroom.
Scorpio man + Capricorn woman:
This is a great match because they are on the same page sexually, financially, and with the goals that they have in life. They’re understanding of each others’ struggles to open up emotionally sometimes and that’s something they’re willing to work through. They are willing to work hard to make sure they both feel safe, loved, and stable in the relationship.
Capricorn compatibility with a Capricorn:
No matter if it’s a Capricorn woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Capricorn-Capricorn relationship will be strong, both physically and mentally. They can create a whole new exciting element to each other’s lives. They’ll be loyal without being too overbearing, and they will be on the same page when it comes to their inability to open up emotionally.
Scorpio Compatibility with a Scorpio:
No matter if it’s a Scorpio woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Scorpio-Scorpio romance is fiercely intense. Scorpio’s passion is unmatched and they will both be obsessive sexual creatures who will find it easy to get along because of their similar ways of not showing emotion. They’ll accomplish a lot together too!
Two Capricorns are going to have a safe, secure, comfortable relationship. They will be able to rely on each other through thick and thin. Any problem that arises, they will be able to make it through together. These signs will never leave each other hanging. They will remain loyal, even when faced with temptation, so there shouldn’t be any jealousy. More than anything, these signs want a love that will last a lifetime.
Meanwhile, two Scorpios are going to have a rough time getting along. Although they will have fun in the bedroom, they won’t be satisfied in a monogamous relationship with one another. They will want more. They might even end up cheating in order to find fulfillment elsewhere. Even if these signs stay loyal, they are going to have trouble communicating with each other. They will bottle up their emotions until they explode.Capricorn: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Scorpio: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope