1. You might not have a boyfriend, but you are already loved — by family, by friends, by pets, by the universe.
2. There is more to this world than whether you have a ring on your finger.
3. Your relationship status does not define you as a person, your heart does.
4. Half of the ‘happy couples’ who make you jealous are secretly miserable.
5. You are strong, intelligent, talented, dedicated, the list goes on and on. What I’m saying is you are a catch.
6. It’s better to be alone than to date someone who makes you feel lonely.
7. You aren’t even close to being the only girl in her twenties still looking for love.
8. Even if you reach your fifties and still haven’t found your person, that doesn’t mean you’re going to die alone.
9. Everyone reaches their milestones at different ages.
10. You are not behind.
11. You are not any less valuable than your friends who are happily married.
12. You should never let rejection harden your soft heart.
13. The longer you are single, the more you will learn about yourself.
14. The more you learn about yourself, the more successful your future relationships will be.
15. Everyone has dealt with a broken heart before. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.
16. Everyone has different tastes. Some people won’t find you attractive. Other people will consider you the most beautiful girl in the room.
17. You are enough.
18. The right person won’t bring out your insecurities, they will help them disappear.
19. Your heart can never be irrevocably broken.
20. You will heal. It will just take a while.
21. Dying alone should not be your main concern. It should be dying without feeling like you became the best person you could possibly be.
22. Stop over-criticizing yourself, because you are damn sexy and the right person will see that.
23. You aren’t as alone as you feel. There is always someone willing to take your calls, even at 2 AM.
24. Once you find the right person, you are going to look back and laugh about how stressed dating made you.
25. Being single is not a death sentence.
26. Anyone who makes you feel bad about being single needs to sort out their priorities. They’re the one with a problem. Not you.
27. Never settle for less than you deserve because you are lonely.
28. Don’t close yourself off, because not everyone will hurt you like your exes have.
29. There is nothing wrong with you.
30. You aren’t single because you are unlovable.
31. You are single because you haven’t found the right person yet.
32. Some of the most beautiful, successful women in the world are single so it’s nothing to be ashamed about.
33. You don’t even need to date if you don’t want to date.
34. Committing to someone is a choice. Not a requirement.
35. Anyone who has turned you down is an idiot.
36. Your exes are the ones missing out, not you.
37. Being single doesn’t mean you are too picky.
38. Keep your expectations high, because someone out there will meet them.
39. Instead of waiting for someone else to love you, you should learn to love yourself.
40. You deserve to be treated kindly by the girl in the mirror.
41. You don’t need a relationship to feel fulfilled.
42. You are allowed to be happy and single at the same time.
43. But if you want a boyfriend, that is okay too. It doesn’t make you any less independent.
44. Stop chasing after people who will never love you back.
45. Only dedicate time to people who prove they will put in as much effort as you do.
46. You are not destined to die alone.
47. There is someone out there who will love you like fire.
48. You are worthy of love.
49. You are worthy of happiness.
50. You are worthy of everything you have your heart set on reaching.