1. The bad days you’re facing now are nothing compared to the better days that are waiting for you.
2. Only you can generate a radiant sunshine in your life. No matter how heavy the storm is and how dark the night is, you should learn to create your own sunshine.
3. Worrying over things you cannot control does more harm than good.
4. No matter how stuck you feel, strive hard to be that person you should have been.
5. Happiness is an inside job.
6. Don’t you ever forget: your battle scars are your most beautiful parts.
7. Screw negativity, you can do awesome things and you know it, you just have to brave the oceans and surf big waves.
8. Never, ever, ever, get tired of trying.
9. When we lose the part of ourselves that is open for emotions either joy or hurt – we lose our humanity, we lose the possibility to connect with other souls, we lose the most breathtaking part of ourselves.
10. Never feel sorry for having standards on your job, on your lover, on the people you keep; you don’t have to settle, okay?
11. We grow at our own pace, we have our own time frames – comparing only lowers the self-esteem and confidence.
12. Your people will value you and if they don’t, they’re not your people.
13. Letting go is one of the kindest thing you can do – may it be a person, a job or an emotion – let go, if you have to, especially if it’s holding you back from moving forward.
14. Dazzling flowers need the right amount of rain in order to blossom.
15. Suffer until you succeed.
16. If you aren’t certain of your life or your plans, be still and trust God’s plan.
17. Love brings you flowers and chocolates, but sometimes love brings you destruction and heartaches and that is totally OKAY.
18. You are not created to fill supporting roles, you are the protagonist and this is your own story.
19. And so, if you ever find yourself in a different story, leave.
20. You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.
21. Always create a life that feels good on the inside not one that just looks good on the outside.
22. If you’re wondering, grass isn’t greener on the other side.
23. One day, you will wake up with an undying joy inside you and you’ll just know – you fought and fought and you were finally victorious.
24. What consumes you, controls you – fill your mind with good thoughts.
25. Be patient and soft with yourself – amazing things great time, nothing, even in nature bloom right away.
26. Old ways won’t open new doors.
27. Do more of what ignites your heart.
28. Your mood should not dictate your manners.
29. Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won’t.
30. You deserve to pause, breathe, and think.
31. You don’t need to rush everything in your life, you can drink your coffee, you can enjoy the morning breeze.
32. The measure of your struggles are equivalent to God’s trust in you.
33. Every catastrophy is designed to make you a better version of who you are.
34. Keep your spirit, keep your light, no matter how hard the world tries to destroy it, destroy you.
35. Keep in mind, it won’t rain for all eternity.
36. You are allowed to take all the wrong turns, all the detours as much as you need, you will find your way.
37. Life depends on how you see it; so see it for its goodness and magnificence.
38. Stay away from the people who doesn’t believe in your magic.
39. You can fight, as much as you can but you can also rest.
40. Remember, no matter how bold the current, you are bolder.
41. Know what you’re made of; you can figure out your way, you can handle pain, agony, confusion, anxiety, you can handle yourself.
42. You come with holes and bruises and scars but you’re complete, you’re whole.
43. Remind yourself that it’s okay to take a moment and appreciate all the things you overcame.
44. Dwell on the fact that you are trying, you are fighting.
45. You are never meant to stay down, you are made to rise up and recover.
46. There’s a silver-lining in everything.
47. Count the moments you were defeated, not the moments you won, because for what its worth – it was those moments that made you, YOU.
48. There is no such thing as failing at life, you are an incredible work in progress.
49. One day you will look back and you will see the powerful storms and all the catastrophic moments; and you will look at yourself, how your skin was made thicker, how your heart was made fiercer,and you will be more than grateful, you kept going.
50. It’s all up to you, always.