1. Buy matching sets of undergarments.
2. Clean your floor, under your bed, and all of your surfaces so they are uncluttered.
3. Wipe down and disinfect those surfaces at least once each week.
4. Put together a capsule wardrobe for the season.
5. Lay out your outfits ahead of time, for work, going out, or a trip.
6. Drink water with cucumber or lemon in it.
7. Look up recipes using seasonal ingredients.
8. Light candles around your home.
9. Make a to do list each day.
10. Take a post it note and put it on your computer, and on it write down your goals. Cross them off as you achieve them.
11. Schedule one hang out with a friend each week, minimum.
12. Wake up as the sun rises one morning, get on the train or into the car, and take an impromptu day trip to the beach or a city you’ve always wanted to see.
13. Schedule some “no screen” time.
14. Do things and take photos for the memories, and don’t post them. Keep some beautiful moments to yourself.
15. Create playlists for different moods and activities.
16. Watch movies you loved when you were younger and reconnect with a simpler time.
17. Clean up your social media. Set old photos to private, delete posts you don’t want to be seen anymore.
18. Pick one filter and use it on all of your photos to make it seem more coherent.
19. Always have fresh linens.
20. Use coconut oil to moisturize your skin, or the ends of your hair.
21. Set up a simple skincare routine.
22. If you’re able, dry clean your sweaters or light dresses that get ruined in the washing machine and dryer. Or, buy your own steamer and clean them yourself.
23. Unfollow anyone who doesn’t make you feel inspired or happy when you see their posts.
24. Make time for some serious self-reflection. When you’re happy and when you’re not, write down what’s going on, and why.
25. Work on your mindset. Change “I can’t” to “I am working on.” Look for the silver lining. Appreciate what you have.
26. Meditate for five minutes each day. Just five minutes.
27. Give yourself time and space when you have big feelings. Do not shove them down. Create a safe, quiet place where you can go and write or cry or whatever you need in order to honor them.
28. Pack up and donate absolutely anything that you do not want, and do not use. It is only holding you back.
29. Change your phone background to some words or an image that makes you feel better and inspired to move forward.
30. Organize your bag, and your wallet. Clearly be able to access cash and cards and whatever else you need.
31. Make a spreadsheet of your debts and expenses. Then start contributing to paying off your debts in a “snowball” method.
32. Unsubscribe from emails, so your inbox can be clean each day.
33. Go to the bookstore and explore new kinds of books that really immerse you and make you think and feel. Look into fiction, try things you’ve never tried.
34. Go see a movie by yourself.