1. Life is way too short to feel embarrassed.
2. Tinder is for sex, and sex only.
3. If your relationship is shit, there are 7 billion other people out there. You’re too young. Seriously.
4. Being selectively social is totally acceptable.
5. Listen with the intent to understand.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others.
7. Never beg for anyone- and I mean anyone.
8. If you sleep with him on the first date, chances are you won’t get a second.
9. Breakups are not the end of the world. Cry it out and then move on.
10. There are actual decent guys out there. Chivalry is only dead if you let it be.
11. Facebook messages are a form of romance.
12. If you have a gut feeling about somebody, chances are you’re probably right.
13. “Maybe” usually means “no”.
14. If a guy is interested in you, you will know it without having to ask.
15. Not everything happens for a reason.
16. Playing mind games has always been and always will be childish.
17. If you’re about to do something to impress a guy, don’t.
18. Be yourself when you first meet people, and always.
19. After you make a mistake, vow to never make the same one again.
20. Take advice from others but whatever it is you were going to do, do it anyway.
21. Don’t judge people by their looks.
22. It’s okay to break down. It is actually sign of strength.
23. Your mom is and always will be your biggest fan.
24. Stop trying to be the “chill” girl. It’s really un-chill.
25. Trust yourself with decisions you’ve made. You made them for a reason.
26. You will grow apart from friends you were once extremely close with. Its happens, it’s life.
27. Always stick up for what you believe is right.
28. Be weird.
29. One night stands aren’t just for guys. You aren’t a whore if you have them.
30. No means no. And if a guy can’t respect that then stay far away from him.
31. Put your phone down and pay attention to your surroundings.
32. Losing love is better than never having it at all.
33. No one’s life is as perfect as it appears to be on Instagram. It’s a scam.
34. Stop apologizing for things that you shouldn’t.
35. If you really want something, go for it.
36. Also, patience is key.
37. There is no specific age that you need to have your life figured out by. Again, patience is key.
38. Owning up to your mistakes is a lot more liberating than you’d think it would be.
39. Also, your mistakes do not define who you are as a person.
40. People will forget what you said but never forget how you made them feel. Consider that.
41. No one’s life is as fun as it looks on Instagram.
42. Being alone is very different from being lonely.
43. Nothing ever happens how you imagine it will.
44. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
45. Needing space is totally normal.
46. If you don’t go out tonight you aren’t missing out on anything.
47. Having a strong work ethic is sexy.
48. You cannot change somebody. They must want to change themselves in order to do so.
49. Work to live, not the other way around.
50. Don’t take people for granted and don’t let people take you for granted.
51. You can be outgoing and introverted at the same time.
52. It’s okay to text a guy first. There’s no rule against it.
53. One-word responses don’t always mean what we think they mean.
54. Over-thinking a situation kills it. 100% of the time, every time.
55. People who you can go months without talking to and will still be there in a heartbeat are people you should always keep around.
56. Do not respond to a guy’s text message after 12 am. It’s a booty call, I promise.
57. You can learn how to vent without complaining.
58. It’s a bad day, not a bad life.
59. Depression is ludicrously different than being sad.
60. You are in absolute control of your actions, and your reactions.
61. With that being said, not every situation needs a reaction.
62. You don’t need to be an asshole to get ahead in life, but also don’t become a pushover.
63. No one is entitled to anything.
64. Stop dating only for the sake of dating. Being single isn’t always a bad thing.
65. Nothing is considered “wasted time” if you learn from it.
66. It’s impossible to fail if you never give up.