- Flying private – Ever wonder what it’s like to not have to go through airport security? Well, it’s fucking awesome.
- Black Amex privileges – Have you ever wished you could have an entire store stay open after hours so you could shop, upgrade to first class for free, get tickets to any sold-out show, or get reservations in ANY restaurant at a moment’s notice?
- Unlimited Whole Foods – What does a billionaire get his girlfriend for Valentine’s Day? Anything she wants. I picked having his card put on file at Whole Foods.
- The best medical care money can buy – Dentist, plastic surgery, and family doctors who don’t even accept insurance. It offers a sense of security I’d never be able to describe.
- $36 million views – When you build the building you live in, you can bet that your view will be nothing short of stellar.
- Shopping sprees at any store you wish – Bloomingdales has about seven floors. But they don’t deliver, so you can only buy as much as you can carry. (You’ll make that mistake only once. Trust me.)
- $10,000 a month to invest – What does a billionaire get his girlfriend for her birthday? He gets her $10,000 a month (for one year) to invest in stocks for her future.
- Free apartment on Fifth Avenue – The girlfriend of a billionaire has one job and one job only: to make sure he is happy. You can’t be bothered with rent.
- The ability to live out any of your dreams – The chance to go to any school or any country you want to. If you dream it, he can make it happen.
- Protection and security – Being with someone who has large amounts of money can provide a calming sense of security.
And the things you give up that you won’t miss?
- The feeling that you’re constantly making terrible economic choices – When there is no opportunity cost attached to the money you are spending, you end up buying a ton of shit that you don’t even like (or need). Just because you can.
- Growing more and more isolated from society – When you’re in such a unique situation its hard to find people you can relate to.
- The pressure to be, act, and look perfect – People with lots of money have high expectations and they expect you to meet them. You can let this inspire you or burden you.
- The constant fear he will grow tired of you – When someone has you addicted to easy money, you know there is always a chance you may need to drastically change your life style at any moment and it can suck the fun out of everything.
- The longing for a true, real, loving relationship – When you’re in a superficial relationship, there is no amount of lobster or designer purses that can fill the void of genuine romantic love.
featured photo by Craig Maltby