1. You’re constantly contemplating your life when you’re alone and can’t stop asking yourself, “What am I really doing with my life?” which is the beginning of your self-discovery process.
2. You may not know the answer to that question, but you feel okay because you know that you you will be able to figure it out sooner or later.
3. You’re selective towards the people in you have in your life and you start to spend your time only with people who are sincere.
4. You don’t hesitate at leaving a toxic relationship because you have a zero-tolerance policy towards anything which potentially abuses your well-being.
5. You have a strong desire to try many new things; solo traveling, learning new languages, taking some classes. Anything in order to discover as many things as possible.
6. And you’re trying those things to figure out your real passion and you fully enjoy the process of finding it out.
7. You’re observant towards the people around you because you want to understand life better by getting life lessons from them.
8. You stop being obsessed with Instagram or other social media because you prefer face-to-face interactions with other people.
9. And you realize that you don’t need other people’s validation and acceptance through that ‘Like’ button.
10. You’re brave enough to open up about your insecurities, fears, and your secrets to the people who are closest to you.
11. You’re trying to build intimacy with other people and trying not to be afraid of falling in love.
12. You’re beginning to realize the importance of self-love and you start to acknowledge this as well as embracing your own flaws.
13. You like to be MIA because it’s totally okay for you to do everything by yourself.
14. And your independence makes you hate nosy and clingy friends.
15. You hate small-talk and start to have deep conversations with other people because you want to be navigated through mind-provoking conversations.
16. You start to make a list of your priorities and goals.
17. And you start to say not to the things you don’t want to do because you acknowledge your own needs.
18. You don’t have the fear of missing out about something you don’t like because you frankly just don’t care.
19. You let people do whatever they want to do without judging them as long as they don’t disturb your own well-being.
20. You have a strong desire to take care of the people you love on a daily basis and you start checking on them just so you know they’re doing well.
21. You can find humor and are able to laugh each time you confront difficult situations.
22. You start to have your own views and beliefs toward politics, religion, economy, and all issues in your life.
23. And you start to have your own values and principles to live your life based on your own personal standards.
24. You start to let things happen the way they should because you believe that you will get what you truly deserve.
25. You start to realize that what really matters in life doesn’t involve superficial things.
26. You’re familiar with the idea of letting people go because you fully realize that you can’t make people stay and all you have is yourself.
27. You start to recognize and embrace your own feelings instead of hiding it.
28. You’re able to admit your mistakes and bad decisions you’ve made in your past.
29. And you’re trying to forgive yourself instead of blaming anyone.
30. You fully understand that being lost is normal, it’s just a part of life, and you know that finding yourself is a process which can’t be done in one night. Deep down inside you believe that everything will eventually fall into place.