1. Failures are unavoidable. You will fail multiple times and some of the failures will make you want to give up. Failing is the only road to success and it’s never about the results; it’s about always getting back up and trying again.
2. You still can get disappointed by the people you trust. Never put too many expectations on other people, including your loved ones. Remember that the only key to have a long-lasting relationship is to compromise and give without expecting anything in return.
3. Falling in love will always come with being vulnerable. Being in love means that you’re trusting other people not to break your heart there are no guarantees they won’t break it. Don’t be afraid since your heart was designed to heal itself no matter what happens.
4. Letting go is a skill you should master. Keep in mind that you can’t make people stay and you will meet many temporary people in your lifetime. Remember that the people who belong in your life will gravitate back toward you and choose to stay.
5. You don’t have to always go with what’s mainstream. You don’t have to agree with what people believe and you don’t have to follow on what people do. It takes courage to go against what’s mainstream, but it will be worth it for your own happiness and well-being.
6. Life will almost never go as planned. Instead of making plans, try to make goals and don’t put too many expectations on the timeline. The universe has the best plans for your life. You just have to trust it and let everything happen the way it’s meant to.
7. Everything is temporary, including your circumstances. So, when you’re at the lowest point of your life, don’t worry because your situation will change sooner or later. It goes the same when you’re on top of the world; keep your feet on the ground because your best moments won’t last forever.
8. People are actually as confused as you are. And they’re just pretending as if they know how to live right. There is no use comparing your life to others since everybody is struggling and fighting their own battles. Always remember that no one’s life is as perfect as their Instagram feed.
9. Forgiving yourself will be the hardest challenge in your life. Accept the fact that you will make mistakes here and there. All of your actions have consequences and it’s totally okay for you to mess up because it’s the only way for you to learn and discover yourself.
10. You can never make everyone like you. Even if you transform yourself to a Nutella jar. They will judge you anyway, so just do whatever you love as long as it’s not bothering other people’s well-being.
11. Hiding your feelings will only complicate things. And it could be the source of drama. The only way to solve it is learning how to accept, admit, and say it effectively. Your emotions are always valid as long as you control them instead of denying them.
12. Getting out of your comfort zone is the only way for you to grow. And it might be the worst experience you’ll ever have. But, you will learn countless lessons about defeating your own fears and insecurities.
13. You will always attract what you deserve. Because there is no such thing as coincidence; everything that happens in your life is the result of your actions. There will always be hard work behind every success. Remember: what goes around, comes around.
14. Worrying and doubting yourself won’t take you anywhere. And it will only lead you to a never-ending cycle of overthinking. Relax, humans are designed to survive, so don’t worry. You will be fine.
15. You can’t rely on anyone but yourself. Because everybody else is busy making the best of their lives and you should too. You must learn to be your own hero and save yourself first before you help others. Accept the fact that you came into this world alone and you will die alone too. But, being alone is okay, since the universe is never stopped giving its blessings, if only you notice and embrace it.