1. You’re not afraid to ask for what you want and you are not afraid to say what you don’t want.
2. You believe in yourself and you know that you are capable of achieving what you truly desire.
3. You hone your talents and your strengths and you don’t need external motivation to keep you going.
4. You stopped giving chances to people who keep letting you down.
5. You’ve moved on from toxic relationships and you are not looking back.
6. You started filtering your inner circle and detached yourself from the negative people and the ones who do not truly care about you.
7. You defend yourself and your ideas to those who belittle you.
8. You stand up for yourself when you need to instead of biting your tongue to please people.
9. You’re actively going to the gym and taking care of your body for yourself not for anyone else.
10. You’re crossing things off your bucket list and adding more incredible items.
11. You are spending more time doing things that you are passionate about.
12. You’re making new connections with people who inspire you.
13. You are closing old doors that lead to nowhere and you are finding new doors that lead to better places.
14. The voices in your head are a lot kinder and more supportive than they used to be.
15. You forgave yourself for your mistakes and tried to see the lessons in them.
16. You are more confident in yourself and in your abilities even when people are doubting you.
17. You know when to walk away from people who don’t appreciate you.
18. You are truly enjoying your life now and you are grateful for it.
19. You are more assertive in your decisions and in your feelings.
20. You are being real to the people around you and to yourself.
21. You are not afraid of saying sorry or apologizing.
22. You do not take rejection personally and you understand it is a part of life.
23. You put yourself first when you need to.
24. You don’t save things for special occasions or for certain people. You want to look and feel good all the time.
25. You are not afraid of shining or promoting yourself (in a healthy way.)
26. You genuinely feel happy for other people and you stopped comparing yourself to others.
27. You wake up every day ready to do something wonderful.
28. You stopped saying negative statements like ‘I’m a mess’ or ‘I’m not good enough.’
29. You turned your negative self-talk into positive affirmations.
30. You are calmer and you stopped letting the small things get to you.
31. You are becoming more spiritual and trusting the universe to bring you everything you want.
32. You respect yourself and you no longer tolerate people who don’t.
33. You know that your voice is important and it matters even if people don’t agree.
34. You are making plans and pursuing interests without waiting for someone to join you.
35. You’ve become the voice of optimism to your friends and family.
36. You want to learn more and are always looking for ways to be better a person.
37. You do not chase people or love or anything that obliges you to degrade yourself.
38. You smile more than you cry and you finally like your reflection in the mirror.
39. You no longer feel lonely because you actually like the person you’re alone with.
40. You believe that you deserve phenomenal love and you know you will find it.