1. Do I believe that everything is meant to be, or do I think that things just tend to happen for no reason at all?
2. Do I forgive and forget? Or do I forgive, but always remember?
3. If I could give one piece of advice to everyone in the world, what would it be?
4. Do I think that people can change, or that they just are who they are?
5. Would I consider myself to be religious or spiritual?
6. Would my 10-year-old self be proud of me?
7. What do I think is the best revenge?
8. What would I change about myself?
9. On the flip side, what would I never change about myself?
10. Can I confidently say that the path I am on in life right now is the one that I (and no one else) would want for myself?
11. It’s the year 2040. Where am I?
12. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
13. Would I consider myself to be more creative or more logical?
14. What could I do to be a healthier person?
15. If time and money were no object, what would I do with my life?
16. Is it all about luck or hard work?
17. Should I live with no regrets, or learn from my mistakes?
18. How would I describe myself in only five words?
19. Family first, true or false?
20. Can discipline be learned?
21. Am I as loyal as I think I am?
22. How could people be a better friend to me?
23. How could I be a better friend to people?
24. Is conformity a good thing or a bad thing?
25. What is a book I read that completely changed my outlook on life?
26. How can I be generous when I am not rich?
27. How can I improve dialogue and communication with those I deeply disagree with?
28. If I had to make a list of my top 10 most important values, what would they be?
29. What are my deal breakers for romantic relationships?
30. Do I love myself?
31. If not, how could I find a way to love myself?
32. Is trust always earned, or is it a given until it’s broken?
33. If I could apologize to one person, who would it be?
34. And what would I say to that person?
35. If I was able to say one thing to my ex, what would I say?
36. If I could have one person apologize to me, who would it be?
37. And what would I want them to say?
38. Do I ghost people or do I give them a reason for breaking ties?
39. Do I believe in karma?
40. How do I show I am angry?
41. In my opinion, what are my greatest strengths?
42. In my opinion, what are my greatest weaknesses?
43. If I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go?
44. Is work-life balance important to me?
45. Is family important to me?
46. Is friendship important to me?
47. Is romantic love important to me?
48. If I could have one talent, what would it be?
49. What is one part of my life I miss and why?
50. What are elements from that time I could incorporate into my present?
51. Do actions really speak louder than words?
52. Am I happy with my career?
53. If not, what could I change about my job to be happier and more satisfied?
54. What’s more important to me, self respect or being right?
55. Do I learn from the past or live in the past?
56. When I die, what do I want to be remembered for?