1. Beauty is only skin-deep.
2. They want you to notice when they cut their hair, dye it, or do something different to it. Say something. Even if nothing changed, they’ll appreciate you’ve noticed.
3. Beware of a woman who is alone and/or posing in the majority of her pictures on social media. (H/t to Rebecca, Jill and Kaitlin)
4. They don’t always want to hear the truth, even if they specifically request it.
5. A woman scorned has the deception of a covert spy and the ruthlessness of a tyrant when it comes to spiteful acts. I’m not saying don’t do some pretty messed up things, but a woman will go for the jugular and show no remorse.
6. Her mind is probably just as dirty as yours, if not dirtier.
7. A lot of times, they don’t want to be the bearer of bad news when it comes to matters of the heart. Ghosting you is her way of delivering it, silently.
8. Party girls can reform to good girls, and good girls can turn into party girls. Either can happen at any age, to any girl, at any time.
9. Even the toughest, most badass chick you know has insecurities and a soft spot she will never want to see.
10. However much you think they guard their body, they guard their emotions 10-, 50-, even 100-times more.
11. Many have no idea how beautiful they are. She’s not trying to be humble; she actually doesn’t see it. So show her — and keep showing her until she sees it, or at the very least feels it.
12. They will do things you will never understand and will never get an explanation for.
13. I truly believe they don’t know what they want.
14. Don’t ever close the door on a friend solely because of the fact that you’re friends. The most successful relationships work because the two are each other’s best friend. Why deny both of you that potential happiness just because you’re afraid of it not working out?
15. That being said, men and women can absolutely, 100 percent, without a doubt coexist as platonic friends. However, that’s not the case for everyone. There’s a risk-reward factor to everything. You both have to decide if it’s worth it.
16. They can make a man do stupid, stupid, things.
17. A devoted ear will go further than your dollar for most women.
18. The grass is never greener on the other side if you’re with the right girl because you never think to look over the fence and check.
19. Her fears, more often than not, will outweigh your love for her.
20. Every single guy and girl on this planet has baggage. Some have more than most, and some have heavier than most; find hers, decide whether you can deal with it, then live with your decision. Don’t throw stuff back at her that you knew about from early on.
21. She just wants to be herself around you. Once she realises she can unabashedly just live her life with you, you’ve got her.
22. If you can have an open dialogue with a woman, trust her with your secrets, and speak your mind to her about things that she’s probably not going to like, keep her in your life — in some capacity.
23. Her true colors will show when things take a turn for the worst.
24. Not only will she tell her friends about your sexual endeavors together, she will provide a full-length breakdown of the events, with notes on each section.
25. If you’re interested in two girls and they happen to be good friends, you have to make a choice. Once you do, that other bridge is essentially burnt to pieces. That’s just the way it is. Choose wisely.
26. I have so much more to learn.
27. I, nor any man, will ever fully understand them.