Answers found on Ask Reddit
1. Cancel that one subscription you signed up for free before it charges you.
2. We judge others by their actions and ourselves by our intentions.
3. People don’t have to take the advice you give them even if they asked for it.
4. Get some sleep.
5. Please don’t drink and drive.
6. A few nice words can go a very long way.
7. Use sunscreen.
8. It’s okay to make mistakes. We are all human and are not perfect. We can learn from our mistakes.
9. Saying “I was wrong, thanks for letting me know” is much better than defending your point to no end.
10. Stop texting and driving.
11. Healing is a process, but it’s the most rewarding feeling in the end.
12. Nobody thinks about you nearly as much as they do themselves. Frees you to be yourself.
13. You will die eventually and it probably will not be of embarrassment, so sometimes worry less and take a chance on things.
14. Helping people or being generous should not automatically mean to expect a return.
15. Stop using data at home.
16. Control what you can control.
17. Switch out your water filter.
18. Time will pass whether you do nothing or you do something, so you might as well do something.
19. Drink water.
20. You’re probably luckier than you think you are.
21. You survived 100% of your worst days.
22. It’s never too late to become what you might have been.
23. Remember, the bad times won’t last forever, so don’t get too hung up on them. But also, the good times will pass too, so remember to make the most of them.
24. Mental illness EXPLAINS a behavior but doesn’t EXCUSE it.
25. Stop hunching over.
26. There’s a real life person behind each post, comment, and message online, and while you only think about how clever you are for insulting them for a second, they think about how much it hurt for much longer
27. You don’t have to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
28. That lever on the left of the steering column is your turn signal. Use it!
29. People (and the world) are oftentimes not nearly as bad as they are made out to be.
30. Be truthful to anyone and everyone as much as you can be.