The more of a strong woman you are, the more you don’t take shit from anyone. The more in tune you are with your emotions, the more you are in sync with what you want and what you don’t want. You know your worth. You know who you like and who you don’t. And you aren’t going to settle for anybody.
1. Strong women aren’t silent. You don’t stay silent if you have a problem with something. You don’t let it slide. You speak up. You tell the truth. You don’t let a man or anyone else make you feel inferior.
2. Strong women don’t fall on their knees for guys. You don’t see a hot guy and get heart eyes immediately. You want to get to know them first. You know a outwardly beautiful person does not mean they are beautiful on the inside.
3. Strong women do what they want. You aren’t going to let someone judge your character just by what you look like, what you wear, how you act, and what your sexual life is like. You aren’t going to change your ways just for a man and let someone tell you that what you are doing is wrong.
4. Strong women do not wait. You aren’t going to wait for a man to make up his mind. You aren’t going to beg for him if he leaves. You aren’t going to wait years for him to change his mind. No, you are going to move on. In time, you’ll realize he wasn’t worth it in the first place.
5. Strong women can communicate. You know how to talk. You know how to speak without a trembling voice. You aren’t going to put up with someone who doesn’t know how to speak to you about his feelings or problems. You honestly don’t have the patience for it.
6. Strong women know their worth. You know what you deserve. You know that you are beautiful and special and kind. You aren’t going to be in a relationship just to be in a relationship. You want the real thing. The whole deal. The real love.
7. Strong women know who they are. You aren’t going to change yourself for anyone. You stand strong in your values and know what you believe in. You aren’t going to back down if someone has a problem with your voice. You aren’t going to let a man make you go quiet.
8. Strong women don’t hide their emotions. You aren’t going to hide how you feel in order to not seem “crazy”. You aren’t going to shy away from your true heart. You yell, you cry, you do whatever it is that makes you feel better. And you aren’t ashamed of your passion and deep emotions. It’s just who you are.
9. Strong women know what true love feels like. And if you don’t know what love feels like, you know what it’s supposed to feel like. You know it’s about compromise, and it takes dedication and work. It is not just about sex, butterflies, and holding hands. You know it is so much more than that. And it is not even close to being simple.
10. Strong women follow their guts. You aren’t going to ignore your true feelings. You aren’t going to stay with someone if you don’t love them. You aren’t going to hide how you feel, no matter how scary it may be. You trust yourself and know when something is right and when something is wrong. You will always, always follow your intuition.