1. We’ve all had them and you are not alone.
2. Tomorrow is a fresh start where today can be washed away.
3. We have all gone through loss, but the best stories are when you grow stronger from that loss.
4. You are still alive and breathing.
5. You’re worthy of greatness even if you don’t see it yet.
6. What you are feeling today does not define you.
7. Time truly heals most anything.
8. Count your blessings, not your calories.
9. You are allowed to not be ok.
10. Your anxiety or depression is nothing to be ashamed of.
11. Someone in this world cares deeply about you.
12. Asking for help does not make you weak.
13. Forty-years from now, you won’t care about eating more than one piece of cake.
14. Comparing yourself to others, will do nothing but damage your mind.
15. Everyone is overly conscious of themselves and probably will never notice your blemishes.
16. Don’t keep your negative feelings hidden. Talk to someone.
17. Every day is a gift to do something new.
18. Even if today sucked, tomorrow could be the best day of your life.
19. “We think too much and feel too little”. – Charlie Chaplin
20. Smiling can raise your endorphins, so go on and give it a go.
21. So can cuddling.
22. We live in a world where chocolate exists.
23. Today is not forever.
24. Taylor Swift had to get over Joe Jonas, Harry Styles, and Jake Gyllenhaal. If she did it, you can do it too.
25. Being sad for no reason does not mean you’re crazy. You’re just human.
26. It’s not a crime to take a day off from real life and take care of yourself.
27. If you are living, you are still surviving and becoming stronger.
28. “The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it” – The Lion King
29. You will love again, I promise.
30. The most beautiful things you can get from life are free.
31. Yes, you can buy edible cookie dough and not get sick from it.
32. You don’t have to be so brave all the time.
33. Your real friends will not think your sadness is a burden. Give them a call.
34. Sometimes all you need is a really good hug.
35. The worst days won’t be as memorable as the best days that are yet to come.
36. Being happy all the time, won’t give you good experience and won’t teach you anything about yourself.
37. “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower”. – Alexander Den Heijer
38. If you have a roof over your head, that’s already one thing to be grateful about.
39. It’s ok to not love yourself 100% right now, but take everyday to let yourself know you’re doing your best.
40. If there is a negative person in your life that makes you feel horrible, cut them out of your life and watch it get better.
41. Even Beyonce has terrible days.
42. Don’t let your demons from the past ruin your future.
43. “Only in darkness can you see the stars”. – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. Allowing yourself to cry and to feel, is allowing yourself to heal.
45. Taking baby steps is better than not taking any at all.
46. You are more important than you even know.
47. Your life is precious and beautiful. Don’t take that for granted.
48. Pain is only a fleeting moment. It’s not your whole life.
49. Listen to what your body is telling you and follow it’s advice.
50. You are here because you are a miracle. Don’t let one day ruin it all for your future self.