1. Do you believe in nurture? Or do you favor nature?
2. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What do you think it meant/represented?
3. If you were in complete control of the circumstances, how would you want to die?
4. How would your best friend describe you if asked?
5. What was one of the most ridiculous things you believed as a kid, and how did you find out the truth about it?
6. Where and when are you your best self?
7. When you picture your most fulfilled, happy self, how would you describe what you envision?
8. What was the first thing you were really good at?
9. If you could trade lives with anyone for 24 hours, who would it be and why?
10. How do you want people to remember you?
11. Do you believe that we really CAN choose to be happy? Why or why not?
12. If you could give 15 year-old you one piece of advice, what would you say?
13. Do you feel like you are proud of the person you’ve become?
14. When you hear the term “sparking joy” what comes to mind?
15. Who is your favorite person other than yourself?
16. What is your biggest fear?
17. What’s your greatest strength/asset?
18. What about your biggest weakness/personal obstacle?
19. How would you describe the word ‘chill’ when talking personality wise?
20. Do you think you are a ‘chill’ person? Why or why not?
21. If you could go back to school, what classes would you take (regardless of major) and why?
22. Do you think that everything happens because of chance, or do you think we’re more in control that we give ourselves credit for?
23. What kind of friend do you try to be? And “a good one” is not an acceptable answer.
24. How much do you care about how other people think of you?
25. If you weren’t worried about the consequences and knew everything would go back to “normal” after, what would you do for 24 hours?
26. Describe your soulmate.
27. What to you is the perfect way to spend a weekend?