1. When I’m out with a friend and we meet someone they know but I don’t, and that person makes no effort to introduce themselves to me or include me in the conversation. Like, I know I’m the designated Less Hot Friend but you don’t have to remind me of it.
2. Overstaying your welcome or inviting yourself to things. I had a friend who wouldn’t take no for an answer. Like get the hint. It’s midnight and you’ve been here all day.
3. Interrupting mid-sentence. I know I’m guilty at times, but it makes me feel like trash.
4. If they throw cash on the counter instead of handing it to the cashier.
5. Not saying, “Thank you,” to stuff like someone holding a door open for them or a waiter/waitress refilling their drink.
6. Inviting everyone in the friend group to an event and excluding just one friend then proceeding to talk about how much fun they’re going to have at said event in front of the person that was purposely excluded, in front of everybody.
7. People who leave their litter and uneaten food all over fast food restaurant tables, and the floor area.
8. Blasting music on the bus, absolute twats.
9. When they walk into an elevator before you have a chance to get off. Same with buses and subways.
10. When they turn everything into a one-up contest.
11. People who act mean towards others for no apparent reason. I have this friend who always talks down to younger people and I’m like, “You need to gain people’s respect, don’t take it for granted.”
12. Instead of apologizing they retort with, “I’m sorry you feel this way.”
13. When they don’t tuck in their chair after getting up.
14. People who refuse to put their phone conversation on hold for any reason. Need to order something at a coffee shop? I’m sure that person can wait 5 seconds so you can order your caramel macchiato and go about your day.
15. People who cut their nails on public transportation. Do your grooming at home.
16. Yelling at retail workers.
17. Apartment neighbors who slam their doors as hard as they can.
18. When you’re having a nice chat with someone and they start saying things that don’t seem to make sense to you… then you realize they just answered a call on their bluetooth phone ear thingy and are not even talking to you anymore.
19. When you offer your time and money to drive someone and they don’t thank you for the ride.
20. Coughing or sneezing without covering your mouth.
21. Standing in the middle of the aisle at a grocery store.
22. Not returning the cart.
23. People who don’t use turn signals, shit drives me crazy.
25. People that don’t put their weights away at the gym.
26. People who let their kids watch annoying ass YouTube videos in public places without headphones. Pure trash.
27. Cutting!!!! In!!!!! Line!!!!!
28. People who chew with their mouth open. It’s disgusting and drives me fucking crazy.
29. When dog owners don’t pick up after their dogs….
30. Not saying thank you when someone buys you dinner or sends you a gift or anything. Showing gratitude is good for everyone involved.