1. Which parallel universe versions of yourself would you want to meet and why?
2. If you had all the resources, time, and land available to build whatever you wanted (a house, a park, a monument…), what would you build?
3. What are your thoughts on life on other planets?
4. What do you love most about yourself?
5. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
6. What’s something you wish was socially acceptable?
7. What weird habits did you have as a kid?
8. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up most days?
9. How do you handle your anger?
10. What is your idea of happiness?
11. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve had to make to see your dreams come true?
12. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
13. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
14. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
15. What do you value most in a friendship?
16. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
17. If you could spend 24 hours inside the world of any painting, which one do you choose and why?
18. If you could kill one person with no social, legal, moral, or religious repercussions who would it be and why?
19. What level of toastiness do you like your toast?
20. What’s the hardest you’ve laughed?
21. What do you do when you’re home alone?
22. If you had a million dollars to donate, what charity would you donate to and why?
23. Who is your favorite Disney villain?
24. What are you watching on Netflix right now?
25. What is the worst thing someone could do on a date with you?
26. What is your ex’s version of that breakup?
27. What’s a fact that makes people wonder why you know that?
28. What do you think happens after we die?
29. What has been the best part of this year?
30. Have you ever read a book that changed the way you thought?
31. Do you find it easier to gain knowledge through books or hands-on experience?
32. When you just want to be left alone, where is your favorite place to be?
33. What’s your definition of hell?
34. If you were an animal, what would you be?
35. If you changed your name, what would it be?
36. What’s something that freaks you out for no good reason?
37. Who’s your favorite Pokemon?
38. What makes you feel at peace?
39. Why is your favorite book/movie/game your favorite?
40. What fictional character do you relate to the most?