Would You Rather Questions For Kids
Kids have the wildest imagination and these would your rather questions for kids will bring out some amazingly funny, insightful, and interesting answers from your children.
1. Would you rather have a magic button that made your mom stop talking or a magic button that made your dad stop talking?
2. Would you rather never have to take another test in school or never get sick ever again?
3. Would you rather get to skip whatever class you wanted every single day or get however much screen time you wanted after school every day?
4. Would you rather get to eat whatever you want, whenever you want, or get to go to bed whenever you want?
5. Would you rather have an actual robot or an actual rocket?
6. Would you rather be able to go back in time or have the power to stop time whenever you felt like it?
7. Would you rather live forever or never feel pain?
8. Would you rather show up to school on the back of a dinosaur or in the coolest convertible ever?
9. Would you rather be a rockstar or a famous actor when you grow up?
10. Would you rather win an Olympic gold medal or win a million dollar in the lottery?
11. Would you rather have the power to run as fast as the speed of light, or the power to walk through walls?
12. Would you rather have a head the size of a lemon or the size of a pumpkin?
13. Would you have a condition that made you sneeze 1,000 times a day or a condition that made you pee your pants in public once a year?
14. Would you rather live in a house made of gummy bears or marshmallows?
15. Would you rather never have a nightmare again, or never get the flu every again?
16. Would you rather eat liver or sardines for dinner for the rest of your life?
17. Would you rather be the best singer or the best dancer in your entire school?
18. Would you rather be respected by all of your peers or feared by them?
19. Would you rather be captain of the football team or captain of the debate team?
20. Would you rather be great at math or great at English?
21. Would you rather bet the best looking person in your grade or the smartest?
22. Would you rather have only one hand or only one leg?
23. Would you rather get to watch any movie you wanted or eat whatever food you wanted all the time?
24. Would you rather ace every single test you took without studying or win every single sports game you played?
25. Would you rather never have to read another book for school or never have to study for another test?
26. Would you rather have to wear your shoes on the wrong feet or your pants backwards?
27. Would you rather have to clean the toilets every day or clean the garbage can every single day?
28. Would you rather have to brush your teeth with a dirty toothbrush or wipe your butt with dirty toilet paper?
29. Would you rather have ten cavities or ten warts?
30. Would you rather go bald tomorrow or lose all your teeth tomorrow?
31. Would you rather have to go to school wearing a clown nose or wearing a clown wig?
32. Would you rather have to eat an entire glass of ketchup or mustard?
33. Would you rather have a swimming pool or the coolest treehouse in your backyard?
34. Would you rather get a new pair of sneakers every single month or a new backpack every single month?
35. Would you rather get to eat pizza or hamburgers for dinner every night?
36. Would you rather get to go to Antarctica or the Jungle for a week?
37. Would you rather have to eat only cold foods all winter long or eat only hot foods all summer long?
38. Would you rather drink spoiled milk or your own pee?
39. Would you rather have to eat all your future meals with only a spoon or only a fork?
40. Would you rather have to take a freezing cold shower every day or drink kale juice for breakfast every day?
41. Would you rather have a pet monkey or a pet tiger?
42. Would you rather have to eat your own puke or eat your own poop?
43. Would you rather be able to talk to birds or talk to squirrels?
44. Would you rather be able to read minds or predict the future?
45. Would you rather have to wear a superhero cape to school every day or a pirate patch?
46. Would you rather learn how to drive a racecar of fly planes?
47. Would your rather be elected class president or nominated homecoming king / queen?
48. Would you rather ride on the back of an elephant or a hippo?
49. Would you rather eat an entire cake or an entire carton of ice cream?
50. Would you rather stay up all night watching cartoons or skip a day of school?
51. Would you rather live in a cold climate so you could ski every day or a warm climate so you could swim every day?
Trivia Questions For Kids
1. Name the school that Harry Potter attended? Hogwarts
2. Which country is home to the kangaroo? Australia
3. Saint Patrick is the Patron Saint of which country? Ireland
4. From what tree do acorns come? Oak
5. Which big country is closest to New Zealand? Australia
6. How many colors are in a rainbow? 7
7. Which river flows through London? The Thames
8. What is the name of the bear in The Jungle Book? Baloo
9. Name the most famous nurse of Victorian Times who improved care for wounded soldiers? Florence Nightingale
10. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story? Woody
11. Pharaoh is the title given to the rulers of which ancient county? Egypt
12. Which Italian city is famous for its leaning tower? Pisa
13. Which fictional detective lived at 221b Baker Street? Sherlock Holmes
14. On a farm a kid is a baby what? Goat
15. What do you call a baby kangaroo? Joey
16. What do you call a group of fish swimming together? A school
17. What do you call a group of birds that fly together? A flock
18. What fruit has its seeds on the outside? Strawberry
19. Which English king had six wives? Henry 8th
20. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl? Hedwig
21. How many US colonies were there? 13
22. Who was the second President of the United States of America? John Adams
23. Which US President delivered the Emancipation Proclamation? Abraham Lincoln
24. What is the fourth closest planet to the sun? Mars
25. What is the capital city of France? Paris
26. What is the largest jungle in the world? Amazon
27. What is the highest mountain in the world? Everest
28. How many days are there in March? 31
29. What’s the name of the woodcarver who created Pinocchio? Gepetto
30. What’s the name of the galaxy Earth is located in? The Milky Way
31. Name the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and Michael Angelo
32. What’s the capital of Hawaii? Honolulu
33. What’s the name of the Greek God of the ocean? Poseidon
34. Who invented the printing press? Johannes Gutenberg
35. Who invented the lightbulb? Thomas Edison
36. Who painted the Mona Lisa? Leonardo da Vinci
37. What is the chemical compound that makes up water? H20
38. What is Mozart’s first name? Wolfgang
39. Who was the first female aviator to fly across the Atlantic ocean? Amelia Earhart
40. Who was the first aviator to complete a non-stop transatlantic flight? Charles Lindbergh
41. Name all seven dwarves from Snow White. Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, Dopey, and Bashful
42. Name all four Great Lakes. Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie.
43. What’s the longest river in the United States? The Mississippi.
44. Which is the only US state that touches borders only one other US state? Maine
45. Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the US? France
46. What is the biggest desert in the world? Sahara
47. What is the natural force that makes objects fall when you drop them? Gravity
48. What’s the name of the fairy in Peter Pan? Tinkerbell
49. What’s the name of the sea with in Disney’s The Little Mermaid? Ursula
50. How many inches are there in a yard? 36
Get To Know You Questions For Kids
Here are a bunch of get to know you questions for your kids. These are great ice breakers for learning more about their personalities, interests, and family.
1. Do you have any brothers and sisters?
2. How old are they?
3. And what are their names?
4. How old are you?
5. When is your birthday?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What’s your favorite animal?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. What’s your favorite color?
10. What’s your teacher’s name?
11. What’s your favorite subject in school?
12. What’s your favorite sport?
13. What’s your favorite book?
14. What’s your favorite movie?
15. What did you have for dinner last night?
16. What does your mom / dad do for work?
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
18. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish?
19. Where do you go to school?
20. What are you studying right now?
21. Do you take the bus to school, the car, or walk?
22. What do you like to do at recess?
23. Do you have a best friend?
24. What’s their name?
25. Do you play any sports?
26. What is your favorite position to play?
27. Do you like riding bikes?
28. Do you have a scooter?
29. What does your bedroom look like?
30. What do you want for your birthday?
31. What’s your favorite tv show?
32. Do you like video games?
33. Do you like to dance?
34. What’s your favorite holiday?
35. What did you do today?
35. What is something fun you have planned?
36. Did you go on any playdates this week?
37. What do you like to do on playdates?
38. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
39. What’s their name?
40. Do you have an imaginary friend?
41. What’s your favorite part of school?
42. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
43. What’s your favorite thing to do in summer?
44. What’s your favorite thing to do in winter?
45. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
46. If you could fly to outer space, which planet would you visit?
47. If you could have any pet, what kind of pet would you get?
48. What’s your favorite sweet?
49. How do you like to help out at home?
50. How do you like to relax after school?
Truth Or Dare Questions For Kids
Dares for kids
1. dare you to crack an egg over your head.Crack an egg over your head.
2. I dare you to do 20 pushups.
3. I dare you to eat a bowl of ice cream with no hands.
4. I dare you to crabwalk across the room.
5. I dare you to army crawl across the room.
6. I dare you to do a headstand.
7. I dare you to go get a (certain item from the oher room) with a blindfold on.
8. I dare you to eat a spoonful of mustard.
9. I dare you to chug from a bottle of hot sauce for five seconds.
10. I dare you to eat a raw egg.
11. I dare you to keep your eyes closed until it’s your turn again.
12. I dare you to act like a chicken until it’s your turn again.
13. I dare you to hop on one leg and howl like a wolf for two whole minutes.
14. I dare you to do your best impression of Kermit the Frog.
15. I dare you to roar like a lion for two minutes.
16. I dare you to sing “happy birthday” at the top of your lungs.
17. I dare you to do a cartwheel.
18. I dare you to dump a cup of ice water over your head.
19. I dare you to prank call your mom.
20. I dare you to draw a self portrait blindfolded.
21. I dare you to take off your shoes and socks with one hand.
22. I dare you to act like a cat until your next turn.
23. I dare you to act like a monkey until your next turn.
24. I dare you to chug a cup of milk.
25. I dare you to try juggling eggs.
26. I dare you to spin in circles for 30 seconds and then try to walk straight.
27. I dare you to hold an ice cube in you hand until it melts entirely.
28. I dare you to take an ice cold shower.
29. I dare you to do the macarena quietly until it is your turn again.
30. I dare you to go ask the neighbor for a cup of flour.
31. I dare you to stack five cookies on your forehead and balance them for thirty seconds.
32. I dare you to stuff ten marshmallows in your mouth at once.
33. I dare you to draw cat whiskers on your face without a mirror.
34. I dare you to swap clothes with someone in the room.
35. I dare you to go outside and scream “I’m a nose picker” at the top of your lungs five times.
36. I dare you to go outside and scream “I wet the bed” at the top of your lungs five times.
37. I dare you to finish every sentence with the words “with a cherry on top” for the rest of the night.
38. I dare you to let someone tickle you for 30 seconds.
39. I dare you to let someone do your hair the way they want and leave it that way for the rest of the night.
40. I dare you to have an entire conversation with a chair.
41. I dare you to sing what you have to say rather than talk for the next hour.
42. I dare you to toss three pieces of popcorn (or some other food) into your mouth.
43. I dare you to pretend to be a T-rex for two straight minutes.
44. I dare you to pretend to be a robot for three minutes.
45. I dare you to act like a mime for two minutes.
46. I dare you to take a bath with your clothes on.
47. I dare you to try talking without opening your mouth for two minutes.
48. I dare you to jump ten times while holding a full glass of water.
49. I dare you to mummify yourself with toilet paper.
50. I dare you to put all your clothes on inside-out and wear them that way for two hours.
Truth questions for kids
1. Have you ever farted and blamed someone else?
2. Have you ever watched a movie or TV show that you know you’re not supposed to?
3. When’s the last time you lied to your mom or dad and what did you tell them?
4. When is the last time you lied to your sister or brother and what did you tell them?
5. When is the last time you lied to your teacher and what did you say?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how messy is your room?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, how messy is your closet?
8. Have you ever snuck a snack?
9. Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you really didn’t?
10. Have you ever cheated on a test?
11. Have you had your first kiss?
12. Do you have a crush on anyone?
13. What would you do with if you found $100?
14. If you could be a famous person, who would you be and why?
15. Have you ever faked being sick to stay home from school?
16. Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than food?
17. Have you ever said you did a chore when you didn’t?
18. What is the least favorite gift you’ve ever received?
19. Are you afraid of the dark?
20. Do you have any secrets?
21. Do you keep a secret diary or journal?
22. Is there anything that you would change about yourself?
23. What is your biggest fear?
24. Have you ever skipped school?
25. What is your worst habit?
26. When’s the last time you picked your nose?
27. Have you ever peed in a pool?
28. What is the grossest thing you’ve done this year?
29. Have you ever cried during a movie and if so, which one?
30. Have you ever broken something and blamed someone else for it?
31. Have you ever peeked at Christmas presents early?
32. Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
33. Have you ever shared a secret someone told you in complete confidence?
34. Have you ever told someone that so-and-so has a crush on them?
35. Have you ever woken up crying from a nightmare?
36. What animal are you most afraid of?
37. Has a movie ever been to scary for you to watch?
38. Do you suck your thumb?
39. Do you still have your blankie from when you were little?
40. Do you every lie and say you’re full because you don’t like what’s for dinner?
41. What is the last lie you told a friend?
42. Have you ever pretended to be friends with someone?
43. Have you ever stretched the truth to get picked up early?
44. Have you ever cried because you miss your mom or dad?
45. What’s the last wish you made?
46. If you found a lucky penny, what would you wish?
47. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said to someone’s face?
48. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said behind someone’s back?
49. What’s the meanest thought you’ve ever had?
50. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?