1. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
2. A slimy snake slithered through the sandy Sahara.
3. So, this is the sushi chef.
4. Stupid superstition!
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
6. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
7. One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they felt smart. Etc.
8. Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
9. Six sticky skeletons.
10. Which witch is which?
11. Four furious friends fought for the phone.
12. Six slimy snails sailed silently.
13. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
14. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
15. She threw three balls.
16. Singing Sally sang songs on sinking sand.
17. She threw three free throws.
18. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
19. The ruddy widow really wants ripe watermelon and red roses when winter arrives.
20. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
21. I have got a date at a quarter to eight. I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late
22. Unique New York.
23. Red Buick, blue Buick.
24. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
25. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
26. I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
27. Thirty-three thousand people think that Thursday is their thirtieth birthday.
28. Gobbling gargoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
29. I wish for a fish in my dish.
30. She sees cheese.
31. Buckets of bug blood.
32. A woodchuck would chuck lots of wood if a woodchuck every could.
33. The Pirates’ private property.
34. Eleven benevolent elephants entered.
35. When she writes copy she has the right to copyright the copy she write.s
36. Ann and Andy’s anniversary is in April.
37. Fred fed Ted some bread, and Ted fed Fred some bread.
38. There was a minimum of cinnamon in her aluminum pan.
39. Pay the purple people eater.
40. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
41. Chester the Cheetah chews a chunk of cheap cheddar cheese.
42. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
43. Eddie edited it so get the edit from Eddie.
44. Willie feels really weary.
45. Two tried-and-true tridents.
46. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.
47. Nine nice night nurses nursed nicely.
48. Four fresh fish for you.
49. Thin sticks, thick bricks.
50. Sally sells seashells by the seashore.