1. If you had 30 seconds to make a speech that every person in the world would hear, what would you say?
2. Why do you think the people who hurt you most did what they did?
3. What’s a common quality of people you dislike? Do you embody that trait in any way?
4. Do happy people seem naïve to you?
5. Describe the difference between a sensation and an emotion.
6. To what would you attribute your success – privilege or talent?
7. What’s holding you back from your fullest potential – drive or circumstances?
8. What’s the biggest problem with the world?
9. How would we theoretically solve it?
10. What do you consider “insensitive” to say to someone?
11. What do you find more empowering: reciting a prayer, or reciting a personal mantra?
12. What’s something you can teach me?
13. What was the last thing you taught yourself?
14. Tell me about your worst breakup, why was it so bad?
15. What do you think makes you a great partner?
16. What do you know for sure about yourself?
17. When is it acceptable to insult someone?
18. How do you judge the people you date in terms of whether or not they’re right for you?
19. Do you believe in having a “type?”
20. Describe what happens when you completely lose your cool.
21. What do you have the most anxiety about?
22. How do you cope with anxiety?
23. How do you compensate for your greatest weakness?
24. How do you know when you love someone?
25. Do you think love is an action or a feeling?
26. What celebrity do you dislike the most, and why?
27. Which do you act on more often: your desire for pleasure or achievement?
28. What is worth suffering for?
29. What do you think the purpose of pain is?
30. Is your life about attaining things, or becoming a better person?
31. Do you believe there are evil people in the world, or just people who are sick/brainwashed/conditioned to believe their actions are “good?”
32. Why do you think people seek approval?
33. Describe the five people you spend the most time with. Why do you enjoy their company?
34. Do you believe you can change a part of your personality?
35. Have you ever tried?
36. Would you rather be smart or happy?
37. Would you rather be successful or attractive?
38. Who inspires you? Why?
39. What’s your favorite book? Why?
40. What’s your personal mission statement?
41. What do you daydream about?
42. Do you believe it’s okay not to correct an older person if they’re being ignorant, because that’s the “respectful” thing to do?
43. When is it okay to lie?
44. How do you develop self-awareness?
45. What’s one thing you think about more than anything else?
46. Do you ever feel inconvenienced by other people’s emotions?
47. What do you find more empowering: reciting a prayer, or reciting a personal mantra?
48. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you? In retrospect, do you think it served a purpose?
49. Do you think your greatest fears can tell you anything about your greatest desires?
50. Would you rather be more sensitive and help other people understand their emotions, or feel less and deal with fewer of your own?