1. Don’t text your ex.
2. Unfollow people who make you feel bad.
3. Give yourself permission to take breaks.
4. Stop worrying about timelines.
5. Be transparent with your feelings.
6. Put more effort into your relationships.
7. Say I love you more often.
8. Accept compliments instead of shaking your head at them.
9. Keep a journal.
10. Have more orgasms (even if it’s with yourself.)
11. Exercise at least a few times each week.
12. Read more books.
13. Spend some time outside every single day.
14. Cut toxic people out of your life.
15. Treat yourself after small accomplishments.
16. Give more compliments to strangers.
17. Have quality conversations.
18. Congratulate your friends.
19. Take more pictures.
20. Spend more time with animals.
21. Try not to overthink.
22. Practice self-care.
23. Allow yourself to feel.
24. Set aside more me time.
25. Text your friends to check in with them more.
27. Pick up a new hobby.
28. Cook more instead of ordering out.
29. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
30. Wash off your makeup every single night.
31. Stop focusing on your flaws.
32. Invest more time in your dreams.
33. Drink less alcohol.
34. Drink less coffee.
35. Drink more water.
36. Trust your instincts.
38. Apologize when you’re wrong.
39. Spend less time on social media.
40. Think before you speak (and complain).
41. Give your eyes a break from screens.
43. Smile more.
44. Donate money to charity, even if it’s only a dollar or two or five.
45. Give yourself a compliment every single day.
46. Save money each week.
47. Catch up on shows you love.
48. Spend more time petting dogs.
49. Sit up straighter.
50. Get eight hours of sleep each night.
51. Listen closely when others are speaking.
52. Book an appointment with a therapist.
53. Understand your thoughts matter.
54. Text family members to tell them you miss them.
55. Answer your emails so they don’t build up.
56. Give more hugs.
57. Ask people you respect for advice.
58. Don’t give a fuck about people you don’t respect.
59. Stock your fridge with some healthy snacks.
60. Prioritize yourself.