How To Flirt With A Girl
Girls are not as confusing as you think. If you want to show her you have strong feelings for her, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on drinks or pull up in a sports car. All you have to do is show her how much you care about her with your actions and your words. Basically, all you need is effort.
Don’t try to play it cool in order to impress her, because it is going to backfire on you. Most girls are not interested in mixed signals or playing hard to get. They want to feel special. They want to feel wanted. They want to feel confident you like them as much as they like you.
1. Send her good morning texts to let her know you’re thinking of her. You don’t have to say anything sappy about how you miss her or think she is the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen. Just saying hello is sweet enough, because it lets her know you’re thinking of her early on.
2. Buy her food. Fries. Chocolate. A milkshake. Pay attention to what she likes to eat and then surprise her with it.
3. Compliment her on an aspect of her personality instead of commenting on her physical traits. Tell her you love the way she speaks or how you always have a good time when she is in the room. Those are the kind of compliments she is going to remember for a lifetime.
4. Make her laugh naturally. Don’t walk up to her with a pickup line. Don’t have a dirty joke ready to tell her when she approaches you. She doesn’t want to hear you do stand-up. She wants you to be funny in regular, day-to-day conversation.
5. Tease her — but don’t neg her like some advice columnists will tell you to do. If you insult her, she is not going to be intrigued by you. She is going to want nothing to do with you. Instead, lightly joke about her hat or the shoes she is wearing, but make it abundantly clear you’re doing it playfully and actually think she looks adorable.
6. Give her lingering hugs, not just a quick pat on the back like you do with your buddies. Let her feel your arms around you. Let her experience what it’s like to touch you.
7. Leave likes across her Instagram. It sounds childish, but liking her selfies is an easy, no-effort way to hint that you are interested in her.
8. Once you get to know her a little better and are sure she’s interested too, touch her arm while you’re talking, let your legs brush against each other while you’re sitting side-by-side, place an arm around her, hold her hand in your hand, push her hair behind her ear. Find excuses to touch her every so often to increase the sexual tension.
9. Offer her your jacket when you notice her shivering from the cold. You’ll get bonus points if you were wearing cologne because she will have the scent of you on her all day long and won’t be able to stop thinking about you.
10. Tell her about a song or a movie or even a meme you think she would be interested in and use the phrase: This reminded me of you. It will show her she’s on your mind, even when she’s not around.
11. Listen to what she is saying. If she mentions how she is dying to see a certain movie, mention how you should go together. If you get into a random conversation about mini-golf, challenge her to a game with you. Use your everyday conversations as excuses to ask her out.
12. Call her by her name. Use it in texts and in face-to-face conversations. Just don’t overuse it.
13. When she wears something new, give her a compliment to prove you noticed. Tell her you love her new haircut or the new necklace she bought. It shows you are perceptive. It shows you care.
14. Stand up straight. Run your hands through your hair. Give her bedroom eyes. Make sure your body language is conveying your interest.
15. Make her feel special with spontaneous presents. You don’t have to spend any money. You could give her a flower you plucked directly out of the garden or a handwritten note. Anything that will show her your soft side.
16. Give her your phone number.
17. You probably don’t want her to catch you staring at her cleavage, but you should let her catch you staring at her lips. Then she’ll know you’ve been thinking about kissing her.
18. If she compliments you on a certain shirt or says you look best in the color blue, wear it more often. It’s a silent way to show her that her opinion matters to you.
19. It sounds obvious, but make eye contact and smile at her. Make it clear you enjoy spending time with her, you enjoy looking at her, you enjoy having her inside of your world.
20. Be brave and tell her you like her. Most girls are sick of deciphering mixed signals, which means she will appreciate someone being honest with her instead of playing games for months on end.