1. He goes out of his way to talk to you, to make plans with you, to spend extra time with you.
2. He gets as close to you as possible — physically. When he sits next to you, he doesn’t give you much space.
3. He cares about your opinion. If he gets a haircut, he wants to know what you think of it. He wants to know what you think of everything he does.
4. He offers to pay for your food.
5. He texts first. And if the conversation is about to die, he’ll switch topics to keep it going.
6. He compliments you — on both your physical appearance and your personality. He always has something nice to say about you.
7. He remembers everything that you say to him, from your dog’s name to your favorite flavor of milkshake.
8. He hints that he wants to hang out with you, or actually asks to hang out with you one-on-one, on a weekly basis.
9. Whenever you need him, he comes running. He doesn’t even have to think about it. He’s always there for you.
10. He touches you every chance he gets. He’s always resting his palms on your thighs, grabbing your hands, and asking for hugs.
11. He keeps making comments about how he’s single. And about how he can’t believe that you’re still single when you’re such a great girl.
12. He notices when you make little changes. When you color your hair. When you do your makeup differently. When you wear a new dress.
13. All of his friends know your name — even the ones that you’ve never met before.
14. His body language suggests that he’s nervous, that he has a crush. He’s always playing with his hair, giving you eyebrow flashes, and fidgeting with his clothing.
15. He likes every single selfie that you post, no exceptions.
16. He always makes eye contact — except for those moments when he flicks his gaze down to your lips.
17. He never mentions any other girls he’s interested in dating. And if you bring up another girl he should date, he’ll brush it off, because you’re the only one he wants.
18. He gets jealous whenever you mention another guy, even if it’s only a friend that you have zero interest in dating.
19. When you’re out with a group, you’re the one that he gravitates toward, even though there are a million other people he could talk to instead.
20. He tries to show off around you. He wants to impress you. To show you he’s someone worth your time.
21. He pulls out your chair and offers you his jacket — all of the cliche things that gentleman do for the ladies they like.
22. He gives you that look. The one that says he’s looking for something more than friendship.