Logophile comes from two Greek roots–logos, meaning “speech, word, reason” and philos, meaning “dear, friendly”– and these roots have also played a part in other, more common English words. Sometimes you need the words to make the action.
1. Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself with anyone in the first place.
2. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. Nora Ephron
3. There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind. C.S. Lewis
4. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure everything out. Turn to God, He has a plan.
5. Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Lady Bird Johnson
6. Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
7. Give people a high five just for getting out of bed in the morning, being a person is hard sometimes. Kid President
8. Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s time.
9. Live less out of habit and more out of intent.
10. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
11. You may be pretty and you may be talented but no one will remember that if you are mean. Katie Holmes
12. Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.
13. What lies ahead of us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen. Henry David Thoreau
14. You can’t save people, you can only love them. Anaïs Nin
15. May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears. Nelson Mandela
16. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be a value. Albert Einstein
17. You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.
18. The moment when you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens.
19. Consider what a long way you’ve come today.
20. Rule your mind or it will rule you. Buddah
21. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t have to, it’s not for them.
22. Always be kinder than you feel.
23. When God gives you a “No” give him a “Thank you”. He was protecting you from less than the best.
24. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.
25. In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself.
26.Your grace abounds in the deepest waves.
27. A mind that is stretched by a new experience will never shrink to its old dimension.
28. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
29. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. Teddy Roosevelt
30. Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.