1. An Aries will get bored of Netflix + Chill. If relaxing on the couch for entire weekends at a time is your favorite pastime, look elsewhere. Aries people need excitement, they need to try new things and be out in the world doing something fun.
2. Don’t expect an Aries to sit and listen to your problems and not offer solutions. Aries are action people and they can’t stand sitting around moping about something without making a plan of attack. If you listen to what they say, you’ll find that their idea is pretty good and worthy of consideration.
3. Aries are incredibly social friends. They will always show up to support friends at their endeavors and attend all the parties they are invited too. They have a wide circle of friends from both sexes and can be flirtatious as a hobby — if you’re easily jealous this may be a problem.
4. An Aries wants to be the leader and provider of your relationship. They need your respect above all else. If you aren’t ready to give them this, you’ll have a lot of fights because their needs aren’t being met. If you’re looking for someone you can walk all over, look for another sign.
5. Aries people need excitement in their relationships. They can’t stay with boring, unchallenging people. Unfortunately, in a longterm relationship everyone is boring or not challenging at some point. If you’re with an Aries, be committed to keeping the spark alive: be mysterious at at times, banter with them, make them feel the thrill of the chase long after they’ve actually ‘caught’ you.
6. The ideal date for an Aries is an adventure you take together: zip-lining, ice-skating, going to a haunted house — something that gets you away from the comfort of home.
7. An Aries will not be able to maintain an attraction to someone who is always holding them back from the active, adventurous life they envision in their heads.
8. If you’re going on a trip with an Aries, be prepared to be the one who does most the planning and preparing. Aries prefer to be impulsive and look before they leap — but they’ll appreciate a partner who does a little homework before hand to ensure a soft landing is in place.
9. Aries people need their freedom. If you try to take this from you, they will leave.
10. In bed, Aries tend to be just as adventurous as they are in their waking life. If you sense you’re in a rut, gift them a copy of the Kama Sutra and suggest you work your way through the book together.
11. An Aries can be an incredible partner. They will make sure your life is always exciting, they will introduce you to things and experiences you wouldn’t have on our own. But they require regular maintenance: you need to keep the relationship exciting, stroke their ego, and be careful not to rile up their (short) temper.