1. When something feels “off” even if everything looks perfect, and logically, there’s nothing wrong. Because logic has nothing to do with it.
2. On the contrary, when something feels inexplicably right for you, even if the after-thoughts are that of fear or embarrassment.
3. When that little voice rears it’s ugly head and tells you at the most mundane moment: but you don’t really love them.
4. If you feel as though you are in danger. Don’t worry about looking “crazy” because it seems like there’s nothing plausibly risky to anybody else.
5. That there’s something wrong with your body; an illness, whether it’s benign or not. If you even have an inkling that something feels off beyond your usual day cold, have it checked out. It is always worth it in the end.
6. The moment something happens and you say to yourself instantly, this isn’t going to work. You’ll probably brush it off immediately after, but you’ll find yourself staring straight at it again sooner or later.
7. If someone seems bad for you. No matter how charming they are, no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.
8. That you should leave. A relationship, a location, a job… whatever.
9. That whatever you’re about to do is something you will seriously regret later on. Don’t let anybody coerce you into it with warm words.
10. That someone doesn’t love you, even if they say they do.