1. Take a deep breath.
2. Take a hot epsom salt bath.
3. Go for a walk.
4. Practice yoga.
5. Try meditation.
6. Turn on your favorite playlist.
8. Get a massage.
9. Light your favorite candle.
10. Go for a drive.
11. Eat a healthy snack.
12. Do your best to recognize the situation.
13. Write your thoughts in a journal.
14. Talk about what’s going on with someone you trust.
15. Accept that you cannot control everything.
16. Surround yourself with supportive people.
17. Avoid caffeine.
18. Make a list of all the things you have to do so you can visualize.
19. Welcome humor and laughter.
20. Leave your house or apartment and go out in public.
21. Challenge your anxious thoughts.
22. Play with a pet.
23. Do something you really enjoy.
24. Call a friend you haven’t spoken with in a while and talk over the phone about life.
25. Take a break and do nothing.
26. Read articles on the Internet.
27. Use lavender scents to help calm you.
28. Organize part of your home.
29. Put lotion on.
30. Go enjoy nature or somewhere quiet.
31. Forgive yourself.
32. Think about all the good you have in life.
33. Stop rushing and slow down.
34. Avoid alcohol.
35. Ask yourself if you’re worrying about something outside of your control.
36. Ask yourself what’s the worst that could happen.
38. Write kind notes to your friends just because.
39. Try to take a 30 minute nap.
40. Teach yourself a new skill.
41. Accomplish something you’ve been putting off.
42. Create a type of art, even if you don’t consider yourself artistic.
44. Sing and dance, get some positivity flowing through your body.
45. Massage your hands.
46. Look through old photos and reminisce.
47. Drink hot tea.
48. Go do some volunteer work.
49. Take a hot shower (and cry if you need).
50. Remind yourself that even though it doesn’t feel okay right now, it will be okay.