1. Acknowledged a dog that we passed by.
2. Immediately bent down and asked permission to pet aforementioned dog.
3. Gave me full AUX cord privileges.
4. Belted out Carly Rae Jepsen songs with me at the top of our lungs.
5. Did something embarrassing just because he knew it would make me laugh.
6. Did something kind for my mother.
7. Indulged my guilty pleasure TV habits and watched with me.
8. Remembered an insignificant detail from a story I told months ago.
9. Asked if there was anything he could to do help around the house when he saw that I was stressed.
10. Put an alert on his phone so that he’s notified if my favorite musician comes to town.
11. Sang “Here I Am (Come and Take Me)” by Al Green at karaoke.
12. Gave me a collectible Spike doll from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
13. Ran to the nearest pharmacy to buy me Midol for terrible menstrual cramps.
14. Squeezed my shoulder in a reassuring way.
15. Said, “I love the person you are so much.”
16. Visited me at work.
17. Said I was prettier than the (OBJECTIVELY WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE) woman in the movie we were watching.
18. Smiled at me.
19. Laughed so hard he ended up crying.
20. Cried during Marley & Me.
21. Talked about our future without an ounce of fear.
22. Held me during a scary movie.
23. Took an interest in my interests.
24. Sneezed. (I don’t know dude, he just looked really cute whenever he sneezed.)
25. Understood nights I needed to be alone and never made me feel bad about it.
26. Bought a video game he specifically knew I would like to play.
27. Surprised me with an owl onesie.
28. Wrote me a song.
29. Performed the song he wrote for me.
30. Gave me constructive feedback on something I wrote.
31. Made me a playlist of songs he thought I’d like.
32. Loved me.