1. The worst form of loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. Once you find comfort in who you are, you won’t be as concerned with what anyone else has to say.
2. You are enough, point blank. And without having to prove it to anyone else. The second you feel like you need to prove yourself to another person is the moment you’re giving them the power.
3. Once you love yourself, you’ll find it a lot easier to love others. The idea of loving yourself first is essentially true on so many levels.
4. No one can make you feel insecure or inadequate without your permission first. So don’t let people tell you how to feel about yourself.
5. Self acceptance will be your greatest endeavor in life. Once you fully accept who you are, your life will begin to change for the better.
6. Your flaws make you human. So embrace your humility. And once you’re able to do so, those flaws won’t bother you so much anymore.
7. Always love yourself more. The things you hate about yourself will never outweigh the things you love about yourself.
8. Nothing can be achieved without having confidence in yourself to do so. Being confident is the one thing that will push you to accomplish your goals and chase after your dreams. If you can’t believe in yourself, then who else will?
9. Self-love is all-encompassing. Self-love has everything to do with how you feel about your outer and inner well-being.
10. Being your own best friend makes life a hell of a lot easier. It’s a humbling feeling to know that you always have your own back. Nothing else really matter after that.
11. Love yourself. Once your start to love who you are, everything else will eventually fall into place.
12. Our time here is limited. So make sure that you are living life for you, not somebody else. Spend each and everyday doing things with purpose. You only have one life, and only you can make it count.
13. Always follow what you’re heart is saying. And trust the places that it takes you. Your heart somehow already knows exactly what you want before you know it yourself.
14. You can spend the rest of your days either loving or hating the person you are. The time will pass either way. The choice is 100% yours, so choose wisely.
15. If you’re changing parts of yourself in order to fit a certain role for another person, you’re damaging your integrity in return. Just be you. And stop worrying what that looks like to anyone else.
16. Do whatever makes your soul the happiest. And always follow your instincts no matter what the crowd is doing or what other people are telling you to do. Your choices are yours to make and yours to own.
17. Pure happiness will come when you’re able to just be yourself. So just be you. And do so unapologetically. Because you are awesome.
18. It doesn’t really matter if someone else likes you, as long as you like you. That’s what truly matters.
19. Instead of striving for perfection, strive to be better. Perfection does not exist in this world, so be perfectly imperfect instead. You’re perfect in your own unique way.
20. Your life is a blank slate. And you are the one who will add to it. Your agenda is yours to create, so fill it with what you love and who you love. And rid yourself of anything else that doesn’t add to just that.