1. Scrub behind your ears.
“As someone who used to be a hairstylist, please scrub behind your ears! More people than you think forget to clean the crease behind their ears and have yellow/white/sometimes green if it hasn’t been cleaned in a really long time gunk in the fold behind their ears! It’s really nasty and smells.”
2. Wash your arse crack in the shower.
“Wash your arse crack in the shower. It’s one of the sweatiest parts of your body.”
3. Scrape your tongue, all the gunk off.
“Scrape your tongue, all the gunk off. It’s what causes bad breath. Eh, srsly! Daily.”
4. Piss on your feet every time you shower.
“If you’re prone to smelly feet, piss on them every time you shower. The urea kills bacteria. Remember to wash them afterwards, though :).”
5. Wash your mildew-ridden towels!
“Wash your mildew-ridden towels!
There are a ton of people that seemingly can’t smell mildew, and they’re clueless as to how bad they stink. I meet a handful of people each week that reek of it. If you have a towel that you use each day after showering, and haven’t changed in weeks, chances are high that it’s covered with the stuff.
Wet and damp areas are the perfect breeding ground for mildew, keep your towels dry, and swap them out/wash them regularly.”
6. Swish some coconut oil around in your mouth for a few minutes every morning.
“Swish some coconut oil around in your mouth for a few minutes every morning. It’s called oil pulling and it’s very good for you.”
7. Clean your feet thoroughly when you shower.
“When you shower, really clean your feet. Get in between your toes, underneath, etc. Make sure you clean them thoroughly!”
8. Use a washcloth.
“Use a washcloth. You will notice a difference in how clean you smell at the end of the day versus just soaping yourself with the bar. Cloth removes a lot more grime and dirt than just water running over you.”
9. After showering, dry your undercarriage off with a fan.
“After a shower, I stand or squat over my fan for a minute to air dry my undercarriage, especially in the summer. It’s a glorious feeling.”
10. Cut your fingernails every Thursday.
“Cut your fingernails every Thursday, so they’ll be dull by Friday night.”
11. Wash your hands after using the toilet.
“Wash your hands after using the toilet…it’s horrifying how popular it is to not do this. You never know what the person you are shaking hands with was doing with them…”
12. Change your sheets at least once a week!
“Change your sheets at least once a week! It’ll help with keeping your hair less oily, skin less smelly, and help protect against body acne!”
13. Clean your belly button using soap on your finger.
“Put a little soap on your finger, then stick it in your belly button, and then rinse the soap out.
1. It cleans the belly button. Belly buttons can get AWFULLY stinky.
2. If you push hard enough it makes a funny tingly feeling in your pee pee and you giggle.”
14. Keep your pubes trimmed. They won’t be so smelly.
“Keep your pubes trimmed. They won’t be so smelly. It’s the hair that traps all the stink.”
15. DO NOT put soap in your vaginas.
“Folks with vaginas: DO NOT put soap, ‘cleansing wash,’ or douche (in) there. For the outside (vulva—labia, under the clitoral hoos), you can scrub (gently!) with warm water and get things clean; fingers are fine, but you can also use a soft washcloth if you want (again, be gentle!). Your bits do NOT need to smell like artificial fragrance, roses, or whatever the hell people think they ‘should’ smell like—your genitals have their own unique smell and as long as you pay a little attention to their cleanliness during your daily shower or bath, you should be fine. (If you’ve got a weird discharge or something, see a doctor.)”
16. Guys, clean your mouth before going down on a woman.
“Guys: Please keep your mouth clean (brush/floss/mouthwash), especially if you’re going to go down on a woman. The bacteria from your mouth could cause vaginosis or a UTI in women (who should always remember to pee after sex!).”
17. A Tucks witch hazel wipe will cure BO when you’re on the road.
“Carry a Tucks witch hazel wipe (they come in individual packs for travel) at all times. A quick wipe in the armpits will kill all odor-causing bacteria. You can also use it on your nether-regions if, say, you’re nearing the end of a date that’s going well.”
18. Clean out your nose after every shower.
“Clean out your nose after every shower—give it the ‘ol tissue screwdriver in each nostril. Voila, no more boogers.”
19. Wash your makeup brushes!
“For the people who wear makeup—wash your makeup brushes! Especially the ones you use for foundation/powder/etc. The amount of dirt that gets up in them is unreal. Obviously if you’re wearing it every day it’s not practical to wash them after every use as they need time to dry, but cleaning them weekly will make a huge difference to your skin and how good your makeup looks! It’s pretty easy and not too time consuming to wash them—I use a bar of soap and warm water, and then give them a spray with a mild sanitizer specially for makeup brushes that only cost me about £5.”
20. Try a sugar scrub once in a while.
“Besides basic maintenance, try a sugar scrub once in a while, no matter your gender. ESPECIALLY if you have dry skin. It gets all the dead crap off and leaves your skin super-huggable and soft, especially if you choose to shave afterward. You can make your own easily with 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup oil (I like coconut) mixed with a few drops of your favorite essential oil or even some vanilla. Use it to exfoliate your skin, and then in the shower scrub it off well to remove the skin the sugar rubbed off as well as to remove the oily residue. When you get out of the shower, moisturize and voila!”
21. If you’re uncut, please wash under the foreskin.
“If you’re uncut, please wash under the foreskin and when you brush your teeth also brush your tongue.”
22. If you use a shared shower, wear flip-flops.
“If you use a shared shower (gym, dorm), wear flip-flops. Foot fungus takes several months’ diligent treatment. And you don’t know how often it’s cleaned.”
23. Get a bidet.
“Get a bidet. They are like $25 on Amazon and hook up to your toilet in 15 minutes. It will change your life and you will worship me as a god. Why, you ask? Imagine, if you will, what it would be like if you got human excrement in your hair. Would you just nonchalantly wipe some of it off with a piece of paper and call it good enough? Or would you actually wash that shit outta there with a jet of water to get yourself squeaky clean? Also, they have travel bidets which is just a bottle with a nozzle and is pretty alright.
Changing the World, one Bidet at a Time.”
24. Clean the outer region of your ear canal
“Clean the outer region of your ear canal. I have a friend who never does (even with gentle prompting) and it accumulates so heavily it actually has started to drip down near her earlobes. :(”
25. Use hydrogen peroxide to cure armpit BO.
“If you get BO in your armpits that doesn’t go away after showering, use hydrogen peroxide. Wet your pits and put like 1/2 teaspoon of peroxide on each side and leave it for like ten minutes. Then shower like normal. This kills off the onion/chicken soup odor by killing colonized bacteria. It took me decades to figure this out. Also, trimming the hair and using a hair dryer to fully dry also helps.”
26. Put baby powder on your ballsack after a shower, gentlemen!
“Put baby powder on your ballsack after a shower, gentlemen! Keeps em’ smooth, dry, and nice smelling. The white powdery look even fades away after a couple of hours so no one can tell. Pairs well with shaven balls.”
27. Please dab off your penis after peeing.
“Gentlemen when urinating in a toilet, please dab it off with toilet paper after you pee. After living in an all-male household, I’ve come to realize that shaking it off after you use the bathroom is every bit as disgusting as not washing your hands. You are literally throwing little droplets of urine all over the place.”
28. Use wet wipes after toilet paper.
“Use wet wipes after toilet paper. Seriously. Rub/melt some chocolate onto the underside of your forearm. Then try wipe it off with a dry tissue. Give it a sniff. I bet you can still smell the chocolate. Then go over it with a wet wipe, ‘chocolate’ smell and brown smudge now gone.”
29. Women, you need to be airing out your Gigi.
“If you are a woman, sleep without undies or PJs. You need to be airing out your Gigi whenever and wherever you can. So says my mom.”
30. Brush your teeth twice a day for at least a few minutes!
“Brush your teeth twice a day for at least a few minutes! I’m disgusted with the amount of people who brush once a day for a minute and then end up having cavities. And brush your tongue! Or be a freak like me and brush for 5-10 minutes twice a day, followed by a tongue scraping. God, it feels so good.”
31. Buy a Waterpik.
“Hate flossing (or simply don’t do it)? Buy a Waterpik. It’s easier than flossing, more effective, and actually feels good.”
32. Don’t wait until someone else tells you how bad you smell.
“You are a bad judge of if/how you smell. If someone intimates you are anything less than fresh-smelling, take it as a certainty you stink. If someone actually mentions your BO/bad breath/sweat/stank of any kind, then 50 people have smelled you before this brave soul said anything. Thank them.”
33. Guys with long hair need to wash it regularly with shampoo and conditioner.
“Guys with long hair need to wash it regularly with shampoo and conditioner. Horribly greasy hair stinks and it just makes you look like you need a shower.”
34. Trim your facial hair before you’re eating it.
“As a bearded man, I suggest everyone wash and trim that thing. If your mustache is growing into your mouth, either use wax to train it or cut that shit out of your mouth. That’s disgusting to be face-to-face with someone with a mouth full of hair.”
35. Don’t pick at your pimples.
“Don’t pick at your pimples. It will leave permanent scarring and will even cause more pimples to form in that area.”
36. Drink more water for cleaner wipes.
“Drink more water for cleaner wipes.”
37. Be aware of how badly your pets stink.
“If you have pets, especially ones with hair, you need to also bathe them in a consistent manner while cleaning your place in a consistent manner due to shedding.
If you don’t, you will smell like your pet and your place will smell like pet even if you can’t smell it and you wash your clothes— you will smell like pet.
To clarify, not all pets need the exact same bathing. I’m not in any way saying to inappropriately bathe your pet when you shouldn’t. Dogs depend on your dog breed. Cats usually don’t need bathing. Find out how to take care of your pet appropriately as YMMV. But yes, your pet may actually need to be bathed and your place needs to be cleaned more often than others without pets if you have one roaming around.”
38. Clean behind your ears, especially if you wear glasses.
“Clean behind your ears, especially if you wear glasses. Shit’s nasty.”
39. Don’t smell like ass.
“BO is nothing. The worst is smelling like ass. I was next to a 300 guy on a flight with an empty seat between us and I almost threw up for like 5 hours. I kept using little squirts of Purel and surreptitiously scratching my nose just to change the smell. If you’re that heavy, carry baby wipes. They work to freshen up down there after bathroom visit. Make sure you’re dry, too. Staying wet down there will produce the worst breeding ground for smells and infections. And a little zinc-based baby ointment around your a-hole will also protect you from sweat and skin infections and improve and prevent smells.”
40. Use baby wipes.
“I actually picked this up from my girlfriend: Buy baby wipes and use 1-2 after you finish wiping with toilet paper. It really cleans what the toilet paper can’t clean.”
41. Spray your pits with hand sanitizer.
“If you forget to wear deodorant or if you’re in a public place and sweating more than usual for some reason and you are starting to smell, spray your pits with hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizer kills the bacteria that makes the strong stink. You’ll still sweat, but you won’t smell bad.”
42. Trim. Your. Toenails.
“Trim. Your. Toenails.
This will protect against so many medical issues, from ingrown toenails which will stink horribly, get infected, and look and feel awful. And also wont allow gunk to build up under said nails causing awful smells to surround you like that dust cloud surrounding Pig-Pen in Peanuts…
Also, have you ever seen what can happen to your toenails if they get smashed inwards by something and they are untrimmed? They can get stabbed into your toe, and they break into multiple big pieces exposing the sensitive and bloody flesh under them, or break in half and dangle around exposing said flesh. It’s not pretty.
I’ve seen so many attractive people, then I notice they are wearing sandals, or flip-flops. And their nails look like some sort of claw you’d see on a Dark Souls creature, and it immediately makes me to want to vomit. Don’t be that person with nasty-ass toenails. Please.”
43. Ladies: DO NOT DOUCHE!!!
“Ladies: DO NOT DOUCHE!!! It’s actually really terrible for you! Your vagina is self-cleaning; that’s why it’s acidic. Douching can mess up your pH and cause all sorts of wackiness. If you feel like you have an odd scent or odd discharge, drink more water and go to the ob/gyn!”
44. Vigorously scrub that taint.
“Vigorously scrub that taint.”
45. Brush your teeth after lunch.
“Brush your teeth after lunch. Seriously, the amount of people that only brush after they wake up and before going to bed is astounding. It helps with both your mouth/teeth health and it’s less awful when you’re talking to someone with a shitty breath.”
46. Change your pillow covers at least one a week.
“Change your pillow covers at least one a week; it’ll do wonders to stop breakouts.”
47. Shave your asshole.
“Shave your asshole. You won’t believe how easier it is to wipe away shit when you’re not also navigating through a jungle of tangled-up hair.”
48. Regularly change your bedding!
“Regularly change your bedding! Especially your pillowcase. It does wonders for your skin.”
49. Get a cosmetic mirror, even if you’re a man.
“Get a cosmetic mirror, even if you’re a man. You’ll never realize how nasty your teeth are till you see them with 10x magnification. Also, they are super useful for shaving.”
50. Use rubbing alcohol for your armpits.
“Bacteria on the skin generate smell, not sweat itself. Use rubbing alcohol for your armpits and trim/shave your armpit.”
51. Clean your whole mouth when you brush, not just your teeth.
1. Clean your whole mouth when you brush, not just your teeth. Do gumline, gums, roof of mouth and tongue. All the little nooks and crannies. An electric toothbrush with a small head will do much better at cleaning the very back of your mouth than an acoustic toothbrush. Also floss. A lot of the surface area inside your mouth is actually between the teeth. There’s no point cleaning only half of your mouth. That’s like only washing half of a dirty plate.
2. Wash your clothes properly. Deodorants can ‘clag’ up in the underarm area of shirts. Even if it’s not obviously visible, even a small amount of old deodorant can hold onto that horrid BO smell and release it when the fabric is made warm—like when you wear it.
The BO smell is cause by bacterial activity. Treat it as such:
Turn the shirt inside-out and lay it on a waterproof surface (bath, kitchen counter, similar). Boil the kettle, then pour a small amount of boiling water on the underarm areas of the shirt. Next, rub a small amount of biological laundry liquid into the underarm areas of the shirt. Leave to soak in for a few minutes, then put shirt through the laundry in the ordinary way.
Obviously, you need to be careful with particularly delicate fabrics but you’ll find it doesn’t do any harm at all to cotton, T-shirt material, and other everyday fabrics.”
52. Dry-brush before you shower.
“I know this goes beyond personal hygiene but dry brushing before you shower. If you don’t know what it is, Google it.
No need to be walking around with dead skin cells.
If you want to go one step further for really nice skin, once you turn off the water in the shower, before you dry off, use coconut oil or jojoba oil, or even Shea butter on your skin. Then gently pat dry.
I don’t know the science behind it but I haven’t had a sunburn in over 10 years since doing this, and my skin has a nice tanny glow to it.”
53. Start flossing so people don’t have to smell your ass mouth.
“After years, decades of failing to floss regularly, most teeth develop pockets under the gum line that get populated by bacteria that cause terrible breath.
No amount of tongue brushing or flossing will get rid of the bad breath and constant bad taste in your mouth. Once you have established pockets, you must have a dentist do biannual maintenance and floss regularly (I use a Waterpik).
If I could go back in time, I would warn my 16-year-old self to start flossing. It’s a terrible feeling to have to constantly worry about people smelling your ass mouth.”
54. Wash your asshole with soap and water after every time you poo.
“Every time I poo, I wash my asshole well with soap and water then wipe with tissue to dry. I’m an Asian, and I do not understand how Westerners can poop and just wipe with tissue. I had a friendly debate one time with a Spanish guy joking (and being racist) on how his race is advanced and far more superior than where I came from, and that they have been civilized way before my country has even been discovered. He bragged on how he (Europeans) was the reason why I know how to use a knife and a fork…so i told him that he was correct but after all this bragging on how he was the start of civilization, how come was he using paper to wipe his butthole like a caveman?”
55. Put on deodorant before you go to bed.
“If you have smelly pits, try putting on deodorant before you go to bed instead of in the morning. The instructions even say to do so; it works way better if it hangs out on your body for a few hours before you start sweating tons.”
56. Remove your stank-ass tonsil stones.
“If you get bad breath quite a bit (think of that rotten, mothball smelling bad breath) you may have tonsil stones. Learn how to remove them, they’re calcified food that just ~live~ in your mouth and I’m surprised no one I know is aware of them.”
57. Wash your asshole.
“Wash your asshole. Seriously soap, water, lather, rinse, repeat. I should not have to smell shit the second you enter the room from a football field away.”
58. Milk of magnesia is a phenomenal deodorant.
“Magnesium milk is a phenomenal deodorant. It reacts with the acids that bacteria produce (which makes BO) and neutralizes them so that you’re not covering up the smell, you are actually getting rid of it! Plus it lasts quite a long time (I can go up to 24 hours with no problem), and you can use any perfume with it, since it has no smell.”
59. Females, it’s a really good idea to use cleansing wipes or creams with beneficial bacteria after receiving oral sex.
“Females, it’s a really good idea to use cleansing wipes or creams with beneficial bacteria after receiving oral sex. Saliva washes away your natural fauna, which allows for yeast to take over. I also recommend sleeping completely naked if you’re infection-prone. Aeration is good for preventing the growth of excessive bacteria. If that sounds weird to you, try just sleeping in cotton underwear.”
60. Wash your genitals.
“Wash your genitals—ballsack or flaps, penis or vulva, get to know your downstairs friend and how they feel/smell. Keeping them clean (plain water is good for vulvas as some soaps can irritate and cause problems, also under that foreskin for the uncircumcised) means if you ever pull, you don’t have the stank going on.
Also, it means if they do smell or look a bit funky, you can let the STI clinic/your doctor know, cos it could be something gross in there.”
61. Use salt crystal deodorant.
“Use salt crystal deodorant. Doesn’t stain, smell strongly, lasts forever (1-2 years), is pretty cheap ($6 or so). It lasts all day for me (am female), almost all day for my husband. Works better than natural deodorants for me.”
62. Wash your balls/grundle and inner crack with hair conditioner.
“Wash your balls/grundle and inner crack with hair conditioner. Neutralizes the pH balance so you never get stank nuts or vinegary balls. Its my ritual before any date.”
63. WIPE FRONT TO BACK, VAGINA OWNERS.
“WIPE FRONT TO BACK, VAGINA OWNERS. I cringe so hard when I’m attending a bathroom rendezvous with a girl and she wipes back to front. Okayyyy Ms. Poop vag, enjoy that infection you’re about to receive.”
64. Drink more water.
“Drink more water. It helps with stinky breath, BO, acne, dry skin, and fatigue. This doesn’t replace the other basic hygiene rituals, though.”
1. After wiping your ass until there is no color on the toilet paper, use wet wipes. You’ll see with the wipes you get more color on them. Then dry with a toilet paper to finish.
2. Take wipes and alcohol gel when trekking.
3. Always pad the toilet seat, when not sure how clean it is.
4. Soap your feet when showering, dry with a clean towel after the shower and step into clean flip-flops or socks. Many people don’t know this, but a lot of the germs that enter the body do so through our feet.
5. Soap your ass crack thoroughly when showering.
6. Don’t take your phone to the toilet when shitting or wipe it with alcohol pad afterwards.
7. Put your toothbrush several meters away from the toilet seat, or store in the over-the-sink cabinet, or best practice: close the toilet seat cover when flushing. When the toilet is flushed, shit particles can fly as far as several meters away and land on your toothbrush and other things. Contact lenses?
8. Wash your hands before doing things like cooking, contact lens, etc. Shit gets stuck between your fingerprint cracks.”
65. Thoroughly dry your feet after bathing.
“Thoroughly dry your feet, including between your toes, after bathing. It’s the best natural way to prevent fungus and foot odor.”
66. Shampoo your pubic hair.
“1. If you have pubic hair, treat it like it’s actually hair, because it is. Use soap/body wash to clean up the area initially, but use whatever you’re using to wash the hair on your head down there as well. Don’t be wasteful, though. When you’re done scrubbing the shampoo in your hair, just scoop the excess suds/bubbles from your head and use ’em to shampoo your groin, too. If you use conditioner on your head, too, treat your carpet with the same respect as well. You’ll be surprised at the difference it makes in how soft the rough patch can actually be, and you’ll stay feeling fresh much longer than you’ll expect….especially if you follow up with:
2. Use Shower to Shower or a store brand equivalent right after you dry off after showering. Put that stuff everywhere: your back, your legs, your chest—basically everywhere. It’s like Gold Bond, but without that sharp menthol feeling. I’ve found that Gold Bond is better for feeling fresh during short periods of heavy physical activity that you’re going to shower right after (or for your feet/groin if you tend to have fungus issues), but I’ve found Shower to Shower is better for exactly what it says—or keeps your entire body fresh between your normal daily showers.
3. If you have a problem with excessive armpit sweat and/or odor, first make sure you have both an antiperspirant and a deodorant (separate products). At night shower and then apply the antiperspirant to your armpits before bed. In the morning, shower like normal, and use only the deodorant. Antiperspirant can work much better when it has time to set and properly stop up the pores, but then the excess still on the surface is basically doing nothing, which is why can you shower it away and replace it with deodorant for the day.
Source: Was a Marine. Getting clean and staying fresh are learned skills.”
67. Brush the top of the inside of your mouth to cure morning breath.
“You can get rid of bad morning breath by brushing the top of the inside of your mouth.”
68. Moisturize your cleavage.
“Moisturize your cleavage…you won’t notice or care until you are about 50 but it will make a HUGE difference.”
69. Guys, trim your armpit hair way down.
“Guys, use electric clippers (or at least scissors) and regularly trim your armpit hair way down. See those nasty green or white stains in your shirts? Those will stop if you keep the pits trimmed. You’re welcome.”
70. Wash and powder your feet daily!
“Wash and powder your feet daily! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Not only will they smell better (as will your shoes), but they will be healthier. When your feet start to deteriorate, they will go downhill FAST. Believe me, when your feet hurt, you hurt all over.”
71. More tips…
“A combo shampoo and conditioner is not good for your hair. Buy separate products.
Wrinkled clothes can be unwrinkled using a mist spray bottle of water.
Pickles are given with meals to eat after your dish to freshen your breath. Eat them last.
Don’t wash pants after every wear. Once every 3 months is probably acceptable. Your pants will last longer and look newer (this might be anti-hygiene but I’m throwing it out there).
Lemon or lime will get rid of smoke breath.
Use a loofah. They exfoliate.
Wash your whites separate with bleach. Unfortunately, this isn’t common knowledge.
When shaving pubes, use a dull razor that you used on your face. This will help avoid cuts and razor bumps.”
72. A whole slew of tips…
“Washcloth in shower. Shower not bathe. Clean & clip fingernails & toenails. Scrub face with rag every morning & night shave. Brush teeth. Use mouthwashes. Use teeth whitener (why not?). Floss. Drink water. Don’t eat greasy foods. Take vitamins for skin and hair and nails. Use skin lotion. Wash ass. Ladies, front to back. Use baby wipes after toilet paper. Wash feet. Carry supplies to fix hygiene situations. Use deodorant. Get rid of dead skin. Wash hand after bathroom. Don’t sit in public transport.”
73. A facial hygiene regimen that works…
“I finally (at 31 years of age) found a facial hygiene regimen that works (i.e. no blemishes, clear skin, 100% of the time). I understand everyone’s skin is different, so for some context, I have naturally moderately oily skin, and I’m of Western European ancestry.
Every night, before lying down on your pillowcase:
• Wash your face with salicylic acid soap (Neutrogena orange stuff, or generic equivalent).
• Dry with towel.
• Since the towel isn’t so clean, a tiny splash of isopropyl alcohol on the hands (70%+), rub it all over your face/neck, while holding your breath, let dry without inhaling (hold your breath). I fan my hands to speed the process (and avoid passing out).
• Last step: replace the necessary oil that you just washed away. I use Burt’s Bees cleansing oil, but I bet olive oil, coconut oil, or some other oil that you could probably read up on to be ideal for the purpose could work. I use a 1/2 pump of the Burt’s Bees stuff, shake off the excess, and rub it on my hands before rubbing it on my face—no need to make your pillowcase oily.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: change your pillowcase two times per week!! I have lots of pillowcases—they’re cheap, and the only part of your bed that touches your face. CHANGE OFTEN!
This whole process takes about three minutes, tops. Very effective, and feels great.”
74. A few beauty tips for the ladies…
“• As odd as it sounds, Tucks Medicated Pads work wonders to take off makeup and help prevent breakouts. It contains witch hazel, which can help skin inflammation.
• Using vitamin E, either in liquid bottles or opening up capsules, under your eyes (but not too close to your actual eyeballs!) and on your lips helps keep elasticity and makes them feel softer.
• Sugar scrubs can be made at home or bought pre-made (pricier) and will slough off dead skin cells. This is especially useful for rough feet and elbows. Coconut oil (I know, it’s the current fad cure-all) also helps soften rough, cracked skin.
• Keeping nail polish in the fridge helps reduce the amount of coats needed and you make less mistakes from running. Also, Q-Tips are great for applying eye shadow. These aren’t hygiene tips per se, but good tips for women.”
75. Occasionally get your ears cleaned by a doctor.
“Occasionally get your ears cleaned by a doctor. You’ll be shocked by what your Q-tip is not getting. You can have a mass in there the size of your pinkie finger and still hear.”