1. They are caring. A man who cares for his beard cares in general.
2. A man with a beard generates alpha status and lets a woman know that he can be a good protector.
3. No man with a good beard ever has a bad head or hair.
4. They are trendy.
5. There seems to be a mark go-to look for all truly bearded men: faded jeans, rugged boots, white V-neck tee.
6. They are fit and healthier. Chances are a man with a beard leads a more active and adventurous lifestyle. Even science has it that beard blocks out the sun’s harmful rays and keeps him baby-faced underneath all the fuzz.
7. He allows you to relive that rebellious streak from high school.
8. Just as a cat’s eye is different than an everyday look, a man’s beard can be styled a dozen different ways.
9. Growing a beard takes patience, which means that bearded men are not impetuous or hotheaded but tend to be more cool and calm when it comes to making decisions.
10. They look strong, with the way they evoke the sense that they can punch a hole in a wall or uproot a tree with their bare hands.
11. Men with beards are more sensitive.
12. A man with a beard is not afraid to be different and try something unusual.
13. A man with a beard is naturally sexier than a man with a baby-bare face. He definitely has a more rugged and manly look that most women will love.
14. Words spoken by bearded guys just sound better; whether it’s so ambiguous or meaningless, he can always get away with it.
15. You can do so much with beards; talk of flowers, festive ornaments. There are so many ways to have fun with a beard.
16. And then for those who have much bigger beards, you can sell advertising on it.
17. Beards give guys a strong air of seriousness. No one will ever want to mess with you if you are on the arm of a bearded man.
18. Brushing their beards is so much fun.
19. Other men respect him.
20. Beards are a visual reminder you are not accidentally sleeping with a child, and who doesn’t like that? In other words, beards turn boys into men. That’s probably the most recognizable change at puberty.
21. For a woman ready to have a family, a beard might stand for a man who is hormonally ready to make babies.
22. They can always get away with otherwise questionable things.
23. Beards sometimes make guys appear friendlier.
24. Beards cannot only be used to charm women, but also to put accent on your insults as well as threaten your enemies…
25. …so you have nothing to fear when he’s by your side.
26. The look of a bearded man will always be versatile. No matter what, it will always be fashionable to wear a beard.
27. Kissing a man with a beard tickles in a good way. Also, there is something decidedly aggressive about making out with a bearded man.
28. Snuggling your face in a soft beard is comforting and fun.
29. A beard just makes any man look more like JESUS.
30. A beard gives them something to stroke while they are thinking.
31. From a gentle tickle to an aggressive rub, men with beards have a distinct advantage when it comes to pleasing a woman.
32. You are most likely never to get bored with bearded guys.
33. They are exclusive. Any man can grow a facial hair, but not every man can grow a gorgeous beard.
34. Guys with beards just have better (conditioning) products and you get used to them.
35. Beards are magical. They are constantly in flux, even when they are not being consciously trimmed down.
36. It makes them look mysterious.
37. Maintaining a nice-looking beard sure needs grooming and styling. This shows a bearded man has his own beauty routines, which means he would also be concerned about your looks.
38. Bearded men love whisky, know all the best hangouts, and will take you along for the ride.
39. They are delightful and charming even when they are angry.
40. Bearded guys are confident. It takes some serious cojones to walk around with bush on your face.
41. Beards shows commitment. To commit to a beard is a big deal. Obviously.
42. Growing a beard means you can say goodbye to one of mankind’s more tedious tasks.
43. They are in good company. All the greats including Brad Pitt, Idris Alba, and many others have beards.
44. They are father figures. A man with a beard will often carry the perception of wisdom and discernment.
45. He definitely looks good when he’s all dressed up.