I understand that this topic can strike up large debates but I am solely talking about my experiences with the matter, and oh, have they been some experiences! I’m a large advocate that age ain’t nothing but a number and Stella should be able to get her groove back whenever she pleases. As a 27-year-old woman, I think you should know that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
Pros of dating a Younger Man:
- Stamina in the bedroom like nothing I have ever seen. I don’t know if you’re trying to please me or kill me. But I don’t mind at all!
- Spontaneity is in their blood. I have whiplash from all the random things we would do.
- Partying. I may be a 27 year-old woman, but I missed out on a lot of life from a miserable 7-year relationship. I don’t feel like such a hot mess when you’re there to hold my hair back with no judgments.
- Are we cuddling or are you trying to suffocate me? I want to make a pillow in the shape of your arms.
Cons of dating a Younger Man:
- They cry. They cry a lot. Like, why are you crying? Again.
- Getting a commitment out of them is like getting them to take a shot of Jose Cuervo when they are dedicated to Jack Daniels. It’s just not going to happen. Let it go.
- They love you. They don’t love you. They love you again. They want to get married. They dump you. I’m sorry, what the fuck even…
- I really don’t want to sit here and watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force for hours; I don’t even want to watch an episode. Wait, how old are you again and why are you doing this to me?
- Is showering like not a thing anymore, did I miss this memo?! Please tell me. I need to know.
- I need for you to have a wallet. A real wallet.
Pros of dating an Older Man:
- They want the same thing you want. They are willing and ready to give you security, exclusivity and maybe even kids. Unless, you’re like me, and you don’t want ANY of that, you just want to run and hide. None. You sir, are scaring me.
- Oh you want to take care of me. Aw, how sweet of you. I didn’t know that I was incapable of doing so. Thank you for showing me the light.
- This is hard…
Cons of dating an Older Man:
- I don’t want you to cut up my food for me, at home, or in public. Thanks though Dad.
- I’ve known you for a month; I’m not going to move in with you. Unless you live in a high-rise and you have a cleaning service, then maybe we can come to some agreements.
- You make me feel like I should be married with children. Lets go get married. Now. Like, Yesterday. Why aren’t we married already?
- I don’t want to have dinner parties with you or go to your book club. I don’t think you know who I am.
I think we can see which way I am leaning and I am leaning hard.