1. The absolute best pick-up line, hands down, is to walk up to a girl and say, “You look like X” when X is a beautiful, famous celebrity that they at least somewhat resemble.
2. One guy once sang “Lemme Buy You A Drank” in T-Pain’s voice and I mean. I let him buy me one.
3. “Hey you…I swipe you right.” (A done deal.)
4. “Did you eat Campbell’s Soup today, ‘cause you’re lookin’ mmm mmm good!”
5. A friend of mine was approached at a bar by a guy who goes, “Wanna get a pizza and bang?” to which she responded “What the hell? Are you serious?” and the guy responds… “What, you don’t like pizza? Who doesn’t like pizza.” They didn’t end up sleeping together, but it made for a good laugh and a pretty good ice breaker.
6. “I would ask you if you’re from Tennessee but I think you’re a 9/10… and I’m the 1 you need <3”
7. The best way to approach a girl that I’ve seen is definitely to ask if the seat next to her is taken and, if she responds in a warm way, start talking to her.
8. “You smell like trash, can I take you out?”
9. “I love your dress.”
10. I once saw a guy tell a girl that she looked like a girl he used to date, and that “it’s a compliment” and it actually worked on her. They were talking for the rest of the night.
11. “A you a Wi-Fi? cause I’m feeling a connection.”
12. Always ask a girl if she wants to dance. Even if you’re not very good, just asking her and getting out on the dance floor shows way more confidence than 99.9 percent of guys. Plus, it’s a good way to get close to her right away and break the ice.
13. “This place sucks.”
14. One time a guy whispered in my ear “you’re way cuter than your girlfriends” and I probably should have been insulted, but honestly I was having a bad day and it really made me feel great. I ended up giving him my number at the end of the night.
15. “Are you busy tonight at last call?”
16. “I definitely know you from somewhere… I wouldn’t have forgotten you.”
17. “I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?”
18. If you tell her that you’re bored with your friends and want someone interesting to talk to, a lot of the time she’ll bite. It’s flattering, and not about her appearance, which is rare.
19. “Could I buy you a drink?”
20. “I can’t stop looking at you.”
21. If you’re going to use a pickup line, the best one you can use is always “Tell me something about yourself,” because it catches women off guard and gives them the opportunity to impress you — it actually puts on pressure to impress you. Before they know it, they’re the one doing the talking and trying to make it work. Plus, everyone loves to talk about themselves.
One Bar. One Night. Ten Singles. Watch the Series Premiere of Mixology Wednesday, February 26th 9:30|8:30c on ABC!