1. People will judge you either way, so do what makes you happy.
2. Avoid comparing yourself to what you see on social media.
3. Embrace who you are as an individual and learn to love yourself.
4. Someone else’s attractiveness doesn’t make you any less attractive. It just means there is more than one way to be attractive.
5. Stop being fearful of rejection, gain the courage to make the first move, and tell someone how you feel. You’ll never know if you don’t try.
6. Get a hobby that makes you feel good about yourself like hot yoga, Zumba, or cardio kickboxing.
7. Sometimes, you just need to step outside, get some fresh air, and remind yourself that you can handle anything that is thrown your way.
8. Start a journal so you can be more self-reflective. You will notice things about yourself that you never did before.
9. Make yourself your number one priority in life.
10. Let go of toxic relationships and anything that doesn’t help you grow.
11. Be passionate, be fearless, and go after what you want in life.
12. Surround yourself with positive, ambitious, and kind-hearted people.
13. Stop thinking negative thoughts about yourself and others.
14. Wear clothing that makes you feel amazing about yourself.
15. Some girls feel empowered being covered up and others want to show off their curves. Learn to stop judging other women.
16. Sometimes, one little compliment is all you need to make someone’s day. Remember that guys like to hear them too.
17. Find a guy that loves, respects, and supports you and your endeavors.
18. Stop worrying so much and have faith that things will work out for the better.
19. Laughter is the greatest form of therapy, so do it often with people who make you feel good about yourself.
20. There is no greater revenge than being happy for yourself. Don’t ever let the haters get you down.