1. According to IMDB, over the entire run of the franchise, over 25,000 items of clothing and costuming have been used.
2. Harry Potter was such an amazing franchise. I feel like I should watch the entire series over again.
3. Sorry I’m off track from the trivia facts. I was just looking through my Blu-Rays and realized I’m missing The Goblet of Fire and The Deathly Hallows Part 1. I know I own them all, but those two aren’t here.
4. Back to the trivia! Did you know that The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is the only movie in the franchise where Hermione flies on a broom? Pretty cool, huh?
5. Oh god I just realized where those two missing Blu-Rays are. My ex-girlfriend Brooke borrowed them after she fell asleep during our marathon and missed parts of both of them.
6. It was around 4 months ago and it was a really bad break-up. Should I text her about them? Those Blu-Rays were like $30 each, but it’s going to be really difficult to talk to her again.
7. Actually I don’t even know if I still have her number. I think I deleted it after I caught her making out with my friend Stephen. What a piece of trash friend he turned out to be.
8. I took that guy to the airport three different times. One time it was super early and I was late for work because of it and got written up. How did Stephen thank me? By making out with Brooke at Greg & Kristen’s Halloween Party!
9. I apologize, this has nothing to do with the Harry Potter movies and I’m sure you don’t want to hear about my personal issues. According to IMDB Daniel Radcliffe broke around 80 wands throughout the series because he used them as drumsticks. That’s hilarious.
10. One time I took Brooke to see HAIM in concert and she caught one of the drumsticks at the end of the show. We went back to my place after that and just held each other all night. It was beautiful.
11. I’m fairly certain I’m still friends with her on Facebook. I haven’t been on there in ages. Would it be less awkward if I just sent her a message on there about the movies? I mean, I can’t watch Deathly Hallows Part 2 without Part 1, so it’s not about her. It’s really just about getting the full Harry Potter experience.
12. I’m going to do it.
13. I’m on her page now.
14. Should I poke her? Oh god no that’s a horrible idea. I’m just going to see what she’s been up to and then I’ll send her the message about the movies or whatever.
15. Did you know 210,000 coins were created for the scene in the vault at Gringotts?
16. Looks like she’s in a relationship with some guy that works at Best Buy. Really Brooke? I wasn’t motivated enough, but a guy selling Beats by Dre Headphones is doing it for you?
17. Actually he’s the general manager and probably makes a great living. This sucks.
18. I’m going to look at his page for just a second and then I swear I’ll ask her about the Narnia books.
19. I mean Harry Potter. I’ll ask her about the Harry Potter movies.
20. Seriously Brooke? This guy ‘Liked’ My Chemical Romance on Facebook? You made fun of me for days because I had two of their songs on a Spotify playlist.
21. Sure I may not be the best at expressing my emotions, but I thought we really had a connection. Remember when we went to the zoo and you accidentally called the elephants, “elepants”? That was such an amazing day. I think about it all the time.
22. Did you know Daniel Radcliffe wore approximately 160 pairs of glasses throughout the Harry Potter franchise?
23. I guess Brooke has made it clear that she’s moved on, so there’s no need for me wallowing in sadness thinking about what we had. I just can’t believe she cropped me out of all her Facebook profile pictures. You can clearly see half of my face in the one from Thanksgiving!
24. Whatever Brooke, keep the stupid movies. It’s not like you need them. I’m sure your cool, new boyfriend can get you a wonderful discount on them at Best Buy. Why don’t you just have him buy you the box set? Oh wait, you’d probably just fall asleep during them again. Also, your nose ring looked gross.
25. I don’t need this right now. My car is 6,000 miles over on an oil change and I still can’t get that weird, orange stain out of my carpet so there’s no way I’m getting my deposit back in June when my lease is up.
26. I know it was one of your herbal smoothies that you spilled in the carpet, Brooke. You blamed it on me eating a Flintstone’s Push Ups, but I haven’t had one of those in years. What do you know, another lie.
27. I’m going to text her. I really need those Push Ups back. I mean movies. I need those movies back.
28. A guy named Randall text me back and said I have the wrong number. I guess you just changed it without telling me. Whatever, Brooke I’m done with this.
29. Was it something I did? If you ever want to talk, my number is still the same.
30. According to IMDB, in every shot in which Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange appear together, she always moves so that she stands on his right, traditionally the position of the most loyal and trusted follower. Not that you would know anything about trust, Brooke.