Sometimes when you’re having a bad day, a perfect playlist will turn your entire day around. Maybe you had a bad day at work or you’re stuck in traffic, but either way, these 60 songs are guaranteed to instantly put you in a great mood.
4. Third Eye Blind – Semi Charmed Life The happiest song you’ve ever heard about drug addictions!
11. Shaggy – Boombastic I couldn’t tell you four words in this entire song, but I love it.
13. Len – Steal My Sunshine L-A-T-E-R that week is the greatest line ever in music. Forget the Beatles or Led Zeppelin, Len holds the title.
18. Notorious B.I.G. – Hypnotize It’s literally impossible not to yell, “Ohhhhhhhh!” as soon as this song starts.
20. Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) Oh god, please go watch the video for this song. It’s the most hilariously, ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.
25. Hanson – Mmmbop
26. LFO – Summer Girls I don’t know why I love this song. It may be the worst written lyrics in the history of music, but good luck not singing along to every terrible word.
27. TLC – Waterfalls
30. Usher – My Way
31. Mark Morrison – Return of the Mack Here’s another song that I don’t know a single word to, despite listening to it at least 200 times.
36. Ace of Base – The Sign The entire Ace of Base debut album is wonderful and I honestly still listen to it all the time. Don’t judge me.
37. Next – Too Close My favorite song about unintentional boners on the dance floor.
44. Cher – Believe I do, Cher. I do indeed.
50. Marky Mark – Good Vibrations Put a shirt on Marky Mark, there are children here.
52. 69 Boyz – Tootsee Roll Not only did they put 69 in their name, they also spelled boys, as boyz so you knew they were legit.
54. Brooks and Dunn – Boot Scootin’ Boogie Even if you hate country, there’s no way you can’t sing along with Boot Scootin’ Boogie. It may actually be illegal if you don’t.
60. Freak Nasty – Da Dip That robotic cyborg in the video is my spirit animal, just so you know.