1. Not giving up on people who gave up on you. Your stubborn heart believes in happy endings and it can’t leave stories broken. You don’t like to give up on anyone you care about and you always want to make it work because you believe in the goodness of their heart (no matter what their actions tell you.)
2. Why you can’t let go. You can’t just let go, you can’t just move on, you need answers, you need closure, you need your heart to completely heal before you can truly let go. A stubborn heart only knows how to hold on but sucks at letting go.
3. Seeing the best in people. You see what you want to see, you see what you believe and there is no way anyone can convince you otherwise. You would rather take a risk and get hurt than assume that someone is just bad for you without giving them a fair chance.
4. Repeating the same mistakes over and over again. You have a tendency to keep doing the same things repeatedly even if it’s not working for you because you’re either passionate about it or you believe that one of those days, you will get it right. You can’t quit the things you love.
5. Trying to fix people. Even though you really can’t, you never give up trying, you always want to be the reason someone changed or someone found happiness again. You feel like you’re on a mission to make people’s lives better.
6. Having unrealistic expectations. You follow your stubborn heart most of the time and hearts like to dream and imagine perfect scenarios, sometimes this could delude you or make you think that reality could mirror your fantasies, but you don’t know how to be realistic either.
7. Breaking the rules. Whether in dating or in life. You don’t know how to be practical or stick to the rules. You like to do things your way even if it is the wrong way.
8. Acting on impulse. You don’t always know how to be rational or think things through, especially when you’re upset. That’s why people think you’re over emotional or sensitive but it’s really because you care deeply about things and people.
9. Giving too many chances. Stubborn hearts like to forgive, they like to keep giving chances until they finally get what they want. That’s why you’re always talking to people you shouldn’t be talking to, reuniting with your exes or even talking to the ones who ghosted you.
10. Why you never change. Everyone keeps telling you that your heart is only getting you in trouble but you don’t want to change it. You don’t want a passive heart. Your heart only beats when it’s stubborn and when it has something to fight for.