1. You look different — or maybe I’m different. I feel like we both changed.
2. I wonder if you regret it? I wonder if you feel guilty every time you see me and know that you’re the one who ran away and you’re the one who stopped caring.
3. Do you care now? And even if you do, will you do anything about it? Does looking at me change your heart?
4. I know I’m not being myself, I know I’m not being very nice to you, but I hope you know that it’s because I’m still disappointed, I’m still waiting for an apology or an explanation. I’m still hoping you’d realize you made a mistake.
5. Why can’t I forgive you? Why can’t I forget?
6. Please don’t pretend like nothing happened, don’t pretend like you don’t know what you did.
7. I hope you don’t think that I’m over it, I know it’s been a long time but it all comes back to me when I see you and it hurts just like it did the first time.
8. I hope you understand that when you mention things you’ve heard about me, it bothers me that you knew about it and never reached out or cared to know more about it. It bothers me that I’m not special to you.
9. Why does it still hurt? Why do I still see the best in you?
10. Stop looking at me like that. Stop looking at me like you miss me, like you want more, like you still have a soft spot for me. Stop looking at me if you’re not going to say anything.
11. It’s painful. It’s painful to see you and not resent you, it’s painful to remember that you live in the same city, yet you never try to see me and it’s painful to know that you’re so close yet so far away.
12. Why are your friends looking at me like that? Do they know who I am? What do you tell them about me? Are they giving you a hard time for letting me go?
13. Why did you let me go?
14. Is there someone else? Is she the reason why you keep messing up with other people? Is she the one who broke your heart?
15. What’s the universe trying to tell us? Why did we have to be in the same place at the same time? What’s the message behind this?
16. I miss you…..I know I shouldn’t but I do.
17. I hope you finally change your mind.