1. Who are you dating these days?
2. How come you’re not dating anyone?
3. How could a woman like you still be single?
4. Are you opening yourself up to love?
5. Are you afraid of love?
6. Are you putting yourself out there?
7. Do you think you’re being too picky?
8. Is it because you’re not over your ex?
9. Is it because you’re always working? Maybe you should date someone from work.
10. Does it bother that your friends are engaged/married?
11. Do you think maybe you’re giving off the wrong vibe?
12. Would you be interested in (insert some random guy’s name). I can set you up with him.
13. Have you considered online dating? My friend just met a lovely man on (insert dating app)
14. When was the last time you went out on a date?
15. Do you ever get lonely?
16. Is it because you just like one type? You should explore other types.
17. Are guys blind? How could they let you go?
18. Who do you take to weddings & birthdays then?
19. Where is your plus one? How come you don’t have a plus one?!
20. Are you giving guys enough chances?
21. Aren’t you at an age where you should start thinking of settling down?
22. Don’t you want to have kids one day?
23. What do you do on weekends?
24. Don’t you ever get tired of hanging out with the same group of friends?
25. Isn’t there someone you at least like?
26. You’re such a catch! How are you not taken yet?
27. So how long have you been single?
28. Are you meeting new people?
29. Are you going to enough networking events? You can find a lot of men who want to settle down there.
30. Do you like the single life?
31. Are you having a lot of casual flings?
32. Why are you so independent? You need a man to take care of you.
33. When are we going to find you a good man to snatch you?
34. Are you thinking of talking to your ex again?
35. Are you and your ex still friends?
36. What do your parents think of your situation?
37. Are your parents trying to set you up?
38. Is your mom freaking out yet?
39. Do you have a back-up? Like your best friend or cousin or something.
40. Can I have your babies?
And my two personal favorites – even though they’re not questions.
Don’t worry. It will happen when you least expect it to.
There are plenty of fish in the sea. He’s out there. You deserve the best.