1. Falling: Falling can mean one of two things: either you are feeling that you have no control over your life and relationships or that you are finally letting go of something that was weighing you down. Falling could either mean fear of not being in control or the release of letting go of something.
2. Your crush: Dreaming about your crush means that you are thinking about them and it can reinforce your attraction/fascination with them if you are not sure. Your dreams are a reflection of your subconscious thoughts and feelings and dreaming of your crush means that you have strong feelings for them and they are on your mind. To dream of an old crush means that you are feeling or thinking the same way you did in that stage in your life or that part of you misses that person.
3. Being chased: This dream indicates that you are feeling anxious or stressed by your duties and responsibilities and you feel the need to run away from it all, it could also indicate that you have been neglecting something important in your life that you really need to address.
4. Nudity: Another common dream is being naked in public. These dreams mean that you are feeling ashamed of or embarrassed by something or you are afraid of being exposed or being too open. Another meaning is vulnerability — it could mean that you are feeling extra sensitive or fragile.
5. Teeth Falling: Teeth are common dream symbols. Dreaming of losing your teeth may indicate that you are afraid of losing someone or something or that you are afraid of looking unattractive. It could reflect the fear you have of losing something dear to you.
6. Driving: Driving symbolizes your path or your life. How you drive in your dream tells you how you feel about your life. Safe and slow or reckless and adventurous? Do you know your way or are you lost? Is the road smooth or bumpy? Are you scared of the road or are you relaxed? How you feel when you are driving in your dream could be exactly how you feel about your life and your future.
7. Sex: Sex is a representation of your psychological state. Are you frustrated or are you happy? It could also mean that you are desiring a certain type of intimacy or physical connection, or literally you haven’t had sex in a while and you’re craving it.
8. Hair: Hair symbolizes your thoughts or your ‘head. If you are dreaming of cutting your own hair that means you are ready for a change or you are changing. If your hair is knotted or tangled, that could be a direct reflection of your confusion and uncertainty in your life. It could also be interpreted that you are worried about your self-image and appearance.
9. Babies: Babies indicate that you are feeling vulnerable or need to feel loved, it could also be a symbol of new beginnings.
10. Spiders: To see a spider actually indicates strength. You could be feeling powerful or you desire to be powerful. It means you are about to reach something or achieve a dream. To see a dead spider in your dream implies that you have overcome something that you were scared of or something that was troubling you.
11. Showing up late or missing a flight. It means you are feeling overwhelmed or overworked. Or it could mean that you are promising a lot of things that you can’t really commit to and you are afraid you might not be able to make any of it. It could also mean that you feel that your life is passing you by or that you are missing out on life.
12. Food. To dream that you are surrounded by a lot of food or eating a lot of food indicates knowledge and fortune. Food is a sign of success and wealth coming your way.
13. Crying: To cry in your dream means that you are sad about something in your life and you need to release these emotions. Or it could mean that you’ve been acting strong and you just need to let it all out. Another opposite interpretation is that you are washing yourself clean of something or someone, or that you are finally ready to see things clearly now.
14. Death: Death is linked to dramatic change or transition. It could mean the end of something or the beginning of a new phase. To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life or you are becoming more spiritual and more enlightened. To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are afraid of losing them or maybe your feelings have changed towards them or they ‘died.’ Death could also mean the death of the old you and the rebirth of a new and improved version of yourself.
While it’s fun to interpret dreams only the person would understand what it truly means and how deeply it reflects his/her life. Your dreams are connected to your reality one way or another and the symbols in your dreams reflect how you think and feel about certain things. When we understand our dreams better, we could understand what’s going on in our lives better.