1. Always check in with your friends when they are on a date with a new guy. You never know if they need to be saved.
2. Rescue any girl you see being hit on by a creep.
3. Wait till your friend is inside her house before you drive away.
4. Never allow your friend to walk home alone, especially when she’s drunk.
5. Allow your friends to just vent. Don’t say anything back. Just listen.
6. Tell a girl if you see something malfunctioning on her outfit.
7. Never go after your friend’s crush.
8. Never go after a friend’s ex without permission.
9. Let a girl know when her boyfriend is cheating.
10. Always tell a girl when her boobs are out.
11. Don’t even consider flirting with your friend’s boyfriend.
12. Siblings are off limits until you ask.
13. Same goes for their close friend. Ask before you pursue.
14. Give out hair bands freely.
15. Same with tampons.
16. Never ditch a girl post-breakup.
17. Be nice instead of degrading.
18. Don’t slut-shame your friends.
19. Don’t talk about your friends to outsiders.
20. Don’t live in a room without some form of protection.
21. Being alone is OK.
22. You can wear heels no matter your height.
23. Never let a girl dance alone.
24. Don’t have sex with an ex if you still have feelings.
25. You are allowed to have sex on a first date.
26. You are the CEO of your own body.
27. Never make a girl apologize for her feelings.
28. Never fight over a boy.
29. Don’t tell each other’s secrets to outsiders.
30. Never leave your girls for your man.
31. If a girl looks better than you, don’t hate her—appreciate her.
32. Don’t be that girl with all the problems and no solutions.
33. Give compliments like free candy.
34. You don’t always have to be classy.
35. You don’t walk out on your friends.
36. Brunch after a crazy night is necessary.
37. Never let a girl go to the bathroom alone.
38. Don’t let your drunk friend go home with that ugly guy she’s going to regret.
39. Be that wing woman.
40. Never hate a woman you haven’t met.
41. Never invite your friend’s enemy to a party.
42. No guy wants a girl that flirts with everyone and their mother.
43. If your friend is happy, be happy for her.
44. It’s OK to say no.
45. Be available for that Chinese/ice cream post-breakup date.
46. Never take your girl riends for granted.
47. Stop bottling all those feelings up; let ’em out.
48. Jump on that health kick with your friends.
49. Help form that text back to your friend’s new crush when she’s struggling.
50. Screen shot all interactions with boys and send them in your group chat with your friends. Sometimes a second opinion is needed.