1. You woke up and he wasn’t the first thought on your mind. In fact, you haven’t thought about him in a while.
2. You made your favorite breakfast and didn’t have to think twice about satisfying anyone but yourself.
3. You love your job.
4. You have a good group of friends that you can call up and make plans with almost any night of the week.
5. You’ve started to feel good again, good in your own skin, good when you look in the mirror, good when you go out on the weekends.
6. Your days are filled with selfish, wonderful things, like binge-shopping, reading a book on the patio chair, or calling your sister and talking for hours.
7. Nothing holds you back anymore. When you want something, you go get it.
8. You lay in the middle of your bed now, and hog all the covers.
9. There’s no longer a hole in your chest. In fact, you feel perfectly fine.
10. You enjoy sunrises and sunsets.
11. You don’t feel obligated to be anyone else but yourself.
12. You bought a new outfit just for you.
13. You’re starting to get attention from the opposite sex, and you know what? It doesn’t feel so bad.
14. You no longer mourn the old pictures of him that you took down from your walls.
15. You feel stronger. And you are, just so you know.
16. You can do so much on your own. You’re capable and resilient.
17. You don’t feel pain anymore. When you wake up in the morning, you feel refreshed and new.
18. You don’t really care what he’s doing. In fact, you genuinely wish happiness for him, wherever he is.
19. You’ve started to find comfort in your solitude. And it feels good.
20. You’re surrounded by new opportunities, friendships, and memories-in-the-making.
21. You’re confident.
22. You’ve become much closer with your family.
23. You’ve let go of all bitterness. And you feel free.