40. When my friends decided it was a marvelous idea to throw a can of Axe into a fire.
“When my friends decided it was a marvelous idea to throw a can of Axe into a fire.”
41. When the gas station cashier couldn’t make change for a dollar.
“My change at the gas station was $1.94 and I gave her the 6 cents so I’d get $2 back. No one could figure out that I didn’t want pocket change and wanted $2 back. She called her manager over at the next register, who also didn’t understand basic math, then she actually gave me the 6 cents back out of confusion. Then she gives me my $1.94 and I immediately put the 94 cents right on the table with the other 6 I gave her before and asked for a dollar back. She acted like I was the idiot and I would’t be surprised if she still doesn’t understand.”
42. When a girl asked me about a country called ‘United Nations.’
“I had a girl ask me to point out the United Nations on an atlas, no not the individual members, the actual country ‘United Nations’.”
43. When a girl wouldn’t donate blood because she thought you only got a certain amount for your entire life.
“A girl I know once asked why anyone would donate blood. She said that you only got a certain amount for your entire life and giving it away didn’t make sense.”
44. That one time when I got lost by myself in a Hall of Mirrors.
“That one time when I got lost by myself in a Hall of Mirrors.”