13. Real courage is an aphrodisiac.
“Courage. Not just the confidence to approach a girl and brush off minor ego injuries, like we always see in response to these threads. Real courage, the kind that leads a man to start a business, or admit when he’s in really bad trouble, or go solo backpacking in the far reaches of nowhere, or stand up to something wrong that his friends are doing, is an aphrodisiac.”
14. A geeky passion, high intelligence, a beard, and a skilled tongue.
“A geeky passion, high intelligence, and a beard. It also helps if he can do that thing with his tongue.
If you don’t know what I mean, then you’re probably handsome enough to never need to use mind-blowing sex to compensate for your average looks.”
15. I’ve fallen for more than one ugly mechanic.
“The ability to fix stuff. For some reason, I love that in a man. I’ve fallen for more than one ugly mechanic…but in all seriousness, my husband can fix anything. If he doesn’t know how, he looks it up. He has no formal training or anything. I think it goes back to security. I feel safer when I know my man can fix stuff.”
16. When their eyes become softer when looking at you.
“When their eyes become softer when looking at you.”
17. If you’re a good dresser and smell good, your ugliness will kind of fade in the background.
“Style and hygiene. Good dresser and smells good, your ugliness will kind of fade in the background.”
18. A guy who’s looking for a partner and not a mother.
“I find responsibility and ambition extremely attractive. It’s not about money. It’s about a guy who has his shit together, who’s looking for a partner and not a mother.”