1. This scene, in which Sherlock hasn’t had a case in a while.
2. This scene, where Sherlock gets escorted to Buckingham Palace and refuses to put on clothes.
3. This is how the BBC’s Sherlock thinks. I dare you not to find this captivating/extremely cool/sexy.
4. Sherlock meets a look alike and John gives him this hysterical look.
5. Everyone thinks John and Sherlock are a couple.
6. Sherlock knows how to hush up Lestrade.
7. But somehow never remembers his first name.
8. Sherlock makes this face when he convinces John he can’t switch off a bomb.
9. Sherlock doesn’t know how to make coffee.
10. Sherlock’s not a psychopath…
11. And he really hates Anderson.
12. Really, he puts Sherlock off.
13. Sherlock has the moves.
14. Sherlock is a strange friend.
15. But then says things like this to John.
16. Watson’s no pushover.
17. Sherlock knows how to respond to societal pressures.
18. Sherlock is very serious.
19. How can you resist Martin Freeman and his many faces? You can’t.
21. But he doesn’t shave for Sherlock Holmes (after all, they’re not a couple).
22. Sherlock actually doesn’t know everything. For example, he has deleted the solar system from his memory.
23. Moriarty is TERRIFYING.
24. Again, very serious show.
25. If you start now, you can watch all three seasons without waiting 2 years in between like everyone else had to.
26. And for good measure, Sherlock also does happen to look like this.
Now do yourselves a favor and watch the bloody show! With or without a shock blanket.