Thought Catalog

22 Uncomfortable Everyday Things Only Introverts Will Understand

  • 0

1. Wanting to disappear because you forgot your headphones and sunglasses at home.

Source: via Giphy

2. Changing the direction you are walking in because you see someone you know; small talk is the bane of your existence.

Source: via Giphy

3. Thinking everybody knows how you feel without actually telling them because you live in your head.

Source: via Giphy

4. Eating alone because you genuinely like to.

Source: via Giphy

5. Feeling misunderstood at all times.

Source: via Giphy

6. Not wanting to be around anyone unless they understand your idiosyncrasies.

Source: via Giphy

7. Being physically exhausted to the point of not leaving your bed for days after social gatherings.

Source: via Giphy

8. The thought of sharing your personal space with another human being.

Source: via Giphy

9. Purposely not making plans on the weekend because you finally get alone time.

Source: via Giphy

10. Telling your friends you have plans so you can do nothing.

Source: via Giphy

11. Staying up all night because you finally get alone time to self reflect and do what you enjoy most.

Source: via Giphy

12. Finding your personal cave more interesting than 90% of the people you know. The other 10% are doing the same.

Source: via Giphy

13. Ignoring people who ask you questions because you are in your own world.

Source: via Giphy

14. Finding peace and quiet at home because you have a large family.

Source: via Giphy

15. Being considered an extrovert because you are not shy.

Source: via Giphy

16. Explaining to others why you prefer to be alone.

Source: via Giphy

17. Being a hopeless romantic.

Source: via Giphy

18. Staring into space because your thoughts are typically more interesting than the person in front of you.

Source: via Giphy

19. Ignoring phone calls because you do not want to talk on the phone.

Source: via Giphy

20. Overthinking EVERYTHING.

Source: via Giphy

21. Wanting to disguise your dog as a human so nobody talks to you on walks.

Source: via Giphy

22. Struggling to get ready in the morning because every day is uncomfortable no matter what you do.

Source: via Giphy
TC mark

Read This

More from Thought Catalog

Thought Catalog Videos